Treasury Bills Go At 6.090%, 6.075%
- 91-, 182-Day T-Bills Yield 5.945%, 5.955%. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;09/12/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30973, p2
Reports that United States Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills incurred a 5.945% tender rate and a 5.955% rate, respectively, as of September 11, 2000.
- Treasury Bills Go At 6.220%, 6.105%. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;11/07/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31012, p2
Reports on the decline of treasury bill rates in the United States for the first week of November 2000.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 1.685%, 1.870%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31973, p2
Reports on the increase in tender rates for the Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills in the U.S. as of September 21, 2004.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.790%, 4.810% High Rates. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32663, p2
The article reports developments in the rates of treasury bills in the U.S. It is stated that the Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills has obtained a 4.790 percent high rate, while the 6 months obtained a 4.810 percent. Accordingly, coupon equivalents were 4.930 percent...
- The weighted average yield on Kenya's benchmark 91-day Treasury bills rose to 8.229%. // African Business News;2/12/2013, p25
The article reports on the rise of the weighted average yield on the benchmark 91-day Treasury bills of Kenya from 8.164 percent to 8.229 percent at auction.
- The weighted average yield on Mauritius' 364-day Treasury bills rose to 2.32%. // African Business News;5/16/2013, p69
The article reports on the 2.32 percent increase of the weighted average yield on Mauritius' 364-day Treasury bills at auction on May 2013.
- Weekly T-Bills Go at 0.555%, 0.660% High Rate. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34635, p1
Tender rates for the Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were higher, as the three-months incurred a 0.555% high rate, up from 0.515% the prior week, and the six-months incurred a 0.660% high rate, up from 0.645% the week before.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.965%, 5.090% High Rates. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/18/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32424, p7
The article reports on the fluctuating movement of the interest rates of the Treasury bills in the U.S. in July 2006. It notes a mixed tender rates for the latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the country's Treasury Department. The three-months discount bills incurred a 4.965 high rate...
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p34
Presents information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding prices of government securities as of February 21, 2002. Treasury bills; Treasury notes and bonds.