Inventories, Sales Both Up in June
- Constant-dollar inventories, sales, and inventory-sales ratios for manufacturing and trade. // Survey of Current Business;Mar94, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p28
Presents quarterly and monthly inventories, sales, and ratios thereof as of January 1994. INSET: Data availability..
- Real Inventories, Sales, and Inventory-Sales Ratios for Manufacturing and trade, 2000:III. // Survey of Current Business;Jan2001, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p6
Presents estimates of real inventories, sales and inventory-sales ratios in manufacturing and trade in the United States from May to October 2000.
- Weekly Economic and Financial Review. // Caribbean Business;7/15/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 27, p13
The article offers updates on the economic and financial performance of the U.S. including the increase in wholesale inventories by 0.5% in May 2010, the decrease in the Non Manufacturing Index, and the decline in average retail price of gasoline by 7.5% in Puerto Rico in June 2010.
- Business inventories rose, sales fell. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;03/15/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30598, p2
Reports on business inventories and sales in the United States, for January 1999.
- Inventories Up 0.9%, Sales Gained 1.3%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;01/18/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30809, p2
Reports on the increase in business inventories in the United States in November 1999.
- Inventories Gain, Sales Rise in May. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;07/18/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30934, p2
Focuses on an increase in business inventories in the United States in May 2000. Increase in sales; Absence of change in the inventory-to-sales ratio; Result of more efficient handling of inventories due to more advanced technology.
- Wholesale Sales Off As Inventories Rise. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;7/11/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31178, p2
Reports on the increase in the inventories of merchant wholesalers in the United States in May 2001. Decline in wholesale sales; Inventories of durable and non-durable goods.
- Wednesday's Economic Indicators. // Bond Buyer;10/15/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34394, p1
A table focused on the economic indicators is presented which includes retail sales, autos and business inventories.
- leading indicator. Pearlman, Arnold // Chemical Week;11/20/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 46, p57
Reports the decline of the economic indicator for the chemical industry in October 2002. Components of the indicator that caused its decline; Status of producer inventories during the year; Factors that support the stability of the indicator.