NFMA Posts Guidelines For Hospitals
- NFMA Complains to SEC While MAGNY Quizzes Members. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/24/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31124, p4
Reports on the concerns of the National Federation of Municipal Analysts concerning the municipal disclosure system in the United States. Possible changes in bond opinions; Tax enforcement of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service.
- Issuers told to heed NFMA's position on yield burning. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;09/22/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30483, p1
Reports on the National Federation of Municipal Analysts' call for municipal issuers to disclose notices from the United States Internal Revenue Service about potential yield-burning abuses, including preliminary notifications that their bonds are under investigation. Conflict over whether...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;1/5/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33643, p5
The article offers information on several municipal bond-related activities from January 2012 to April 2012 including the 2012 New York State IDA Section Conference, Intro Bond Finance Course, and 29th annual conference from the National Federation of Municipal Analysts (NFMA).
- NFMA: Disclosure White Paper, Internet Gateway Page on Agenda. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/2/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31812, p1
Reports on the white paper of the National Federation of Municipal Analysts for the application of the federal securities laws to disclosure in Washington. Encouragement of municipal issuers to provide bond-related information to investors; Establishment of a national gateway page on the web...
- EDITOR'S NOTE. Hidreth, W. Bartley // Municipal Finance Journal;Fall2012, Vol. 33 Issue 3, preceding p1
The article introduces papers on municipal securities-related topics presented at the 2012 annual National Federation of Municipal Analysts (NFMA) conference which are published within the issue.
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33692, p3
A calendar of events related to municipal bonds in the U.S. in 2012 is presented which includes the National Federation of Municipal Analysts conference at Four Seasons Las Vegas Hotel on April 17-20, the Financial Market Association-hosted Securities Compliance Seminar at the Sir Francis Drake...
- NFMA's Kubiak: Refusing analysts' queries could raise fraud concerns. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;09/29/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30488, p1
Reports on National Federation of Municipal Analysts (NFMA) president Ray Kubiak's reminder that municipal issuers may have an obligation under the federal securities fraud laws to respond to analysts' inquiries about their secondary market disclosures. NFMA's complaint that some municipal...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;1/12/2012, p16
A calendar of events in the U.S. from January 17 to March 16, 2012 is presented which includes the Council of Development Finance Agencies' Conference, National Federation of Municipal Analysts' advanced seminar on real estate-backed bonds, and the Municipal Forum of New York's luncheon.
- D.C. Folks Don't Get Munis. Hemmerdinger, Jonathan // Bond Buyer;4/19/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33700, p1
Information on various topics discussed during the National Federation of Municipal Analysts annual meeting, held in Las Vegas, Nevada on April 18, 2012, is presented including the less appreciation of Washington D.C. officials on municipal (muni) bonds, the issues on muni bonds' tax-exemption,...