Internal Revenue Service Audits Clarian's 1996 Acquisition Financing
- Clarian floats $450M plan. Jefferson, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;06/05/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p1
Reports on Clarian Health Partners Inc.'s plans to sell up to $450 million in bonds to bankroll a slate of hospital renovation, construction and technology-related projects in Indiana. Proposed spending in various hospitals; Potential hospital construction projects under discussion.
- Clarian's Call for Bonds. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;04/28/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30880, p1
Reports on Clarian Health Partners Inc.'s issuance of 450 million of variable-rate revenue bonds. Purpose of the bond issue; Structure of the bonds; Bond counsel.
- IRS: Clarian Health Won't Have To Pay Penalty or Resstructure Debt. Duff, Susanna // Bond Buyer;4/22/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31619, p5
Clarian Health Partners Inc. in Indianapolis, Indiana will not be required to pay a monetary penalty or restructure its debt under a settlement reached with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that ends an audit of the hospital system's acquisition financing debt. The news comes two years...
- Florida Pool Under Audit. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;9/27/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31480, p1
Audits the bond issue sold to Orange County Health Facilities Authority by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in Florida. Disclosure of hospital bonds; Assessment hospital bonds by IRS; Violation on the separation of legislative and executive power.
- Kentucky Counties Association Faces IRS Audit. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p23
Reports on the audit of the tax and revenue anticipation certification of participating notes issued by the Kentucky Association of Counties Advance Revenue Program in 2003 by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. Notification of the issuer of the audit; Initiation of a routine examination.
- Another Solid-Waste Audit: IRS Examines $120 Million Deal. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;4/5/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31112, p40
Reports on an audit conducted by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service on the issue of solid-waste bonds by New York City Industrial Development Agency for a recycling facility. Details of the bonds issue; Reasons for conducting the audit.
- IRS Auditing Minnesota BAB Issue. Jagoda, Naomi // Bondbuyer.com;9/9/2015, p23
The article reports that the U.S. Internal Revenue Service has decided to audit 91 million U.S. dollars of Build America Bonds (BAB) issued by the Minnesota Public Facilities Authority in fall 2010, and cites the finance team of the bonds, including Bank of America Merrill Lynch as the underwriter.
- IRS Re-Audits Ohio Agency, Calls Arkansas Agency Bonds Taxable. Humes, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/2/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33460, p7
The article reports on an audit of 3 million dollars of bonds in Little Rock, Arkansas opened by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service.
- IRS Auditing $177 Million of Florida Hospital Bonds. Depaul, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;12/21/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33636, p4
The article reports on the auditing of 177.2 million dollars of 2005 hospital bonds issued by the Highlands County, Florida Health Facilities Authority for the Adventist Health System/Sunbelt Group by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS).