Maryland Agencies to Issue $1B in Bonds to Fund Airport
- Maryland Transportation Authority Readies $300M Issue for Next Month. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;8/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32690, p5
The article reports on the plan of the Maryland Transportation Authority (MTA) to sell $300 million of toll revenue bonds for capital projects. According to MTA finance director Alison Williams, the deal will be competitively bid. The Fort cHenry Tunnel which is the world's widest...
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;9/25/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34184, p1
A chart is presented showing competitive bond sales by various areas in the U.S. including Maynard School District, Arkansas, Maryland Transportation Authority in Maryland and Woodbury in Minnesota from September 2014, 24 to November 2014, 6.
- Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/3/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33592, p13
A table is presented which offers details on the competitive sales of bonds issued by various school districts, agencies, and cities in the U.S. including the General Obligation Refunding Bonds from the Berkeley Unified School District, the Water and Sewer Refunding Revenue Bonds from the Winter...
- Maryland DOT Granted Greater Bonding Authority. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/23/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31869, p4
Reports on the approval received by the Maryland Department of Transportation to increase the amount of debt closer to selling bond helping fund the Intercounty Connector proposal. Consolidation of transportation bonds; Value of the bonds; Development of debt schedule.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2012, p22
A table is presented which shows the competitive bond offerings in the U.S. on May 23, 24, 25, 29, and 30, 2012 and June 5, 2012 including the ones issued by St. Mary's College, Maryland Department of Transportation, and New York City.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/28/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33590, p13
A table is presented which provides data on the competitive bond offerings by several entities in the U.S. from September 28 to November 21, 2011 including Maryland Department of Transportation, Pittsburgh SD, and University of Alaska.
- MARYLAND: MDOT Tees Up $110M. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;4/27/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33104, p9
The article reports on the expectation of the Maryland Department of Transportation to sell $110 million of revenue transportation bonds. Standards & Poor's Corp. has rated the bonds AAA while Fitch Ratings Ltd. have rated them AA. The bonds will be backed by income, fuel, and title taxes. They...
- Maryland Agency to Price $260 Million for Airport. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;4/5/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33692, p3
The article reports that Maryland Transportation Authority (MTA) will price 260 million U.S. tax-exempt bonds to finance the construction of the passenger walkway and tunnel of Baltimore-Washington International (BWI) Thurgood Marshall Airport in Maryland.
- Maryland Transportation Agency to Sell $75 Million for BWI Airport. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/9/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31777, p4
Reports on the plan of the Maryland Transportation Authority to sell variable-rate passenger facility charge revenue bonds on behalf of the Maryland Aviation Administration (MdTA) for the Baltimore-Washington International Airport. Service of the UBS Financial Services Inc. underwriting the...