- Wholesale sales dip 0.2% in July. // Supply House Times;Oct99, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p11
Reports on the decline of wholesale sales in July 1999, according to the United States Commerce Department. Sales for hardware, plumbing and heating equipment wholesalers; Increase in wholesale inventories.
- WHOLESALE TRADE. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Retail, Wholesale Trade;2004 3rd Quarter, p165
Presents a chart of the history and forecasts for wholesale trade in the U.S. as of July 1, 2004. Revenue; Price.
- A Study of Wholesale Trading Areas. Goldstucker, Jac L. // Journal of Marketing;Apr1962, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p22
Wholesalers are often faced with the necessity of making decisions concerning trading area coverage. This article shows what kinds of factors are relevant to solving this and related problems.
- Competition seen forcing wholesalers to be better. // Contractor Magazine;Aug93, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p82
Reports on the innovations wholesalers are getting into on the face of increasing competition from factory outlets, warehouse clubs and mass merchandisers buying direct. Speeding of warranty claim procedures; Forging of exclusive distribution agreements with large suppliers; Streamlining;...
- Clubs make wholesale changes, pull turnaround in '97. // Discount Store News;7/13/98, Vol. 37 Issue 13, p80
Reports on the growth of wholesale clubs in the United States in 1997. Growth of wholesale clubs' membership fees to correspond with heightened services; Wholesale club Costco's success in 1997; Sam's Club's hiring of chief executive officer Mark Hansen; Debut of BJ's Wholesale Club Web site.
- Wholesale trade/durables. // Indiana Business Magazine;Aug93, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p88
Lists companies in Indiana specializing in wholesale trade of durables. Address; Phone number; Business description; Chief executive officer; Number of employees; Automotive equipment; Home and office furnishings; Construction materials; Office and commercial equipment; Medical and professional...
- Wholesale trade/non-durables. // Indiana Business Magazine;Aug93, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p30
Lists companies in Indiana specializing in wholesale trade of non-durables. Address; Phone number; Business description; Chief executive officer; Number of employees; Paper products; Drugs and health products; Apparel; Food; Grain Livestock; Chemicals, plastics and allied products; Petroleum...
- Who's who in wholescale 1996. Lamalfa, Tom; Clifford, Christine // Mortgage Banking;Jan97, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p26
Lists the names of those who made it to the list of top wholesalers in 1996. Brief overview of 1996's 10 largest wholesalers along with a summary description of their programs and products; Top 10 1996 closed-loan volume; Top 10 1996 table-funded volume; Wholesale volume for 1996; Wholesale...
- NHRAW wholesaler sales trends. // PHC Profit Report;6/15/96, Vol. 4 Issue 12, p5
Presents the North American Heating, Refrigeration & Airconditioning Wholesalers Association's wholesaler sales trends during the 1996 first quarter. Comparison with year-ago figures; Performance by region in North America.