U.S. Bancorp Elevates Henderson; Fenton, Others Out in Staff Cut
- U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray Adds M&A Pro to Firm's Chicago Office. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;08/02/99, Vol. 12 Issue 31, p5
Highlights the promotion of Thomas Carroll as merger and acquisition principal of the U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray. His responsibilities; Information on his previous work at Duff & Phelps.
- Piper Jaffray Grows M&A. Appin, Rick // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/13/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p4
Reports on the efforts of U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray to encourage growth in its mergers and acquisitions practice and technology transactions. Appointment of Thomas Schnettler as Piper Jaffray's co-director of investment banking; Opportunity in the communications and Internet spaces; Factors...
- People . Julavits, Robert; Schmelkin, Alissa; Mandaro, Laura // American Banker;7/6/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 129, p2
Presents news briefs related to bankers in the United States, as of July 6, 2001. Conseco Inc. chief executive officer Gary Wendt's memo about the release of the company's earnings report; Bank analyst Andrew Collins' move to U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray Inc.; Outgoing UnionBancal Corp. president...
- Filling Runyon's shoes. Miller, Paul // Catalog Age;Jul98, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p5
Looks at the appointment of William Henderson as the 71st Postmaster General of the United States Postal Service. Background information on Henderson; Person who Henderson succeeds; Comments from Henderson; Promise made by Henderson to catalogers in the United States.
- Whispers. // Asset Securitization Report;9/30/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 38, p1
Reports several appointments in various financial institutions in the U.S. Employment of Constance Jameson at counselor for the Business Practice Group of Jones, Day, Reavis & Pogue; Selection of Shaker Sundaram as salesman of UBS Warburg; Appointment of Rob Best as vice president of Principal...
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;9/11/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31221, p6
Reports the executive changes in the financial institutions industry in the United States. Appointment of Martha Hodgman as senior vice president of Breckinridge Capital Advisors Inc. in Boston, Massachusetts; Professional experiences of Hodgman; Combination of the equity and fixed-income...
- Veteran Executive Chosen to Head Fiserv's easyLender Group. Faucet, James // National Mortgage News;12/04/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p10
Reports the selection of Michael Jackman as the president of the easyLender products group by Fiserv Inc. in Wisconsin. Responsibility of Jackman prior to the appointment; Initiatives of the firm for the expansion; Account of the product easyConnect designed for loan application information.
- THE ART OF HIRING Mortgage IT Professionals. Luhtanen, Jack // Mortgage Banking;Jan2002, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p74
Gives advice on the recruitment of mortgage information technology (IT) professionals. Description of the relationship between IT managers and their staff; Establishment of a recruiting campaign; Need to understand IT values; Factors to consider in career development and pay.
- Lender AmeriQuest Stepping Up Hiring As Mortgages Surge. Vyas, Rajiv // Orange County Business Journal;7/8/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p1
Reports on the employee recruitment plans of Orange County, California-based subprime lender AmeriQuest Mortgage Co., as of July 2002. Positions open for applicants; Information on the expansion plans of the lender; Reason behind the hiring of employees.