Firms Form BondDesk.com
- PaineWebber Finds Model in MuniGroup.com. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;03/20/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p1
Discusses the investment made by PaineWebber in United States electronic municipal bond system MuniGroup.com. Rationale for PaineWebber's investment; Equity partnership formed for an electronic secondary market for municipal bond trading; Features of MuniGroup.com's online system.
- Street firms team to create fixed-income ECN. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;12/06/99, Vol. 11 Issue 48, p14
Reports on the creation of BondDesk.com, an electronic communications network for bonds. Consolidated quote of bids and offers from three firms; Services that will be offered by the company.
- Report Tracks Retail Bond Mart. Mitchell, Donna // American Banker;10/28/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 166, p7
The author reports on a service offered by the income trading and technology company BondDesk Group LLC in which monthly reports are released on corporate bond trading activity.
- BondDesk.com Platform Acquires Tips Analytics. // Securities Industry News;3/25/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p16
Reports the asset acquisition of Tips by BondDesk.com in the U.S. Rebranding of Tips to BondDesk Analytics; Product service of BondDesk on bond trading system for broker-dealers retail customers; Overview of the business of Tips.
- BondDesk Names Ex-UBS Veteran John Bagley as President of Trading. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;8/31/2012, Vol. 121, p1
The article announces the appointment of John Bagley as president of trading at BondDesk Group LLC.
- MuniGroup.com: The sound of a big fish splashing. Stanton, Michael // Bond Buyer;03/13/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30847, p29
Reports on Goldman, Bear, Stearns & Co. and PaineWebber Inc.'s alliance to launch MuniGroup.com, an electronic trading platform for municipal bonds in the United States. Endorsement of the viewpoint that electronic trading can improve the market without putting current broker-dealers out of...
- BondDesk Buys TIPS, Maker of Fixed-Income Software. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;3/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31349, p31
Reports the acquisition of BondDesk.com of TIPS Inc. Foundation of the company in 1986 by Jan Mayle; Nondisclosure of agreements on the deal; Purchase of BondNexus in October of 2001 by the company.
- First Union Unit Invests in BondDesk.com. // American Banker;8/11/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 154, p2
Reports that First Union Corp. venture capital unit, First Union Corp. will grant venture capital investments to BondDesk.com. Value of the planned investment.
- Advent to Announce BondDesk Acquisition. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;6/7/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32397, p1
The article reports on the acquisition of a majority stake in BondDesk Group LLC by Advent International Corp. in the U.S. The transaction could pave the way for further consolidation within the industry. Advent was attracted by BondDesk's growth and the potential for further expansion. BondDesk...