Texas Lawmakers Debate Proposed $775M Prison Bond Issue
- Missouri high court ruling clears Deck for prison deal. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;04/27/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30628, p4
Reports on the Missouri Supreme Court's ruling which clears the municipal bond financing for the construction of a prison. Prison Site Inc.'s arguments against the project; Maturity and terms of the bonds; A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc.'s role in the bond deal.
- Some Bond Trends Reverse, Others Continue Downward Slide in August. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p49
No abstract available.
- Shelby County, Tenn., to Use Extendible Note Structure Again. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31025, p3
Reports on the plan of Shelby County, Tennessee to issue extendible municipal commercial paper notes. Capital outlay program of the county; Provision of interim financing for county and school system capital projects.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p28
Presents statistics pertaining to municipal bonds in the United States as of December 28, 2000. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Futures market; Reoffering yields; New-issue balances; Visible supply rises.
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;01/03/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31049, p23
No abstract available.
- QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p21
Presents a chart showing quick scales for competitive municipal bond sales in the United States from January 22 to 24, 2001. Mississippi's general obligation bonds; California's sales tax revenue bonds; Texas' school building unlimited tax bonds.
- QUICK SCALES for Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p22
Presents a chart showing quick scales for negotiated municipal bond sales in the United States from January 18 to 24, 2001. Centennial School District, Oregon's general obligation bonds; Lawrence, Massachusetts' general obligation state qualified bonds; Arizona Transportation Board's highway...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p31
Highlights the results of negotiated municipal bond sales in the United States as of January 29, 2001. California Statewide Communities Development Authority's weekly variable rate multi-family housing revenue bonds; Denver, Colorado's excise tax revenue bonds; Indiana Bond Bank's advance...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p34
Highlights the results of competitive municipal bond sales in the United States as of January 29, 2001. School District No. 3 of the Parish of Richland, Louisiana's general obligation school bonds; Elk River Independent School District, Minnesota's general obligation school building bonds.