Treasury Five-Year Notes Go At 6.060%
- T-Bill Auction To Pay Down $6.270B. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31718, p2
Reports on the plans of the U.S. Treasury Department to make payment of $6.270 billion at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $28 billion to refund $34.270 billion in maturing securities.
- Treasury 9 3/4s Go at a 4.220%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/8/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31261, p2
Reports on auction of government securities by the U.S. Treasury Department. Bid-to-cover ratio for the securities; Median and low yield for the securities.
- Treasury Details Its 2-Year Auction. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p2
Reports on the auction organized by the U.S. Treasury Department on the two-year notes to raise funds to replace maturing securities as of February 21, 2002.
- T-Bill Auction Will Pay Down $1.837B. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31797, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will pay down at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills.
- Treasury 2-Years To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/27/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31871, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will raise new cash by auctioning two-year notes to refund maturing securities.
- Treasury to Sell $24B 3-Year Notes. // Bond Buyer;3/6/2015, Vol. 1, p23
The article discusses the March 12, 2015 auction of the three-year notes worth 24 billion U.S. dollars by the U.S. Treasury Department, wherein the notes are dated March 15, 2015, and are due on March 15, 2018.
- Treasury 7-Year Notes Go at 1.834% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;2/26/2015, p33
The article reports on the seven-year notes auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department as of February 26, 2015 with a 1 3/4 percent coupon and a 1.834 percent high yield.
- Thin bidding at Treasury auction pushes long bond yield to 6.44. Siegel, David // American Banker;8/13/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 155, p28
Reports on the auction of 30-year bonds on August 12, 1993. Awarding of multi-billion worth of bonds by the United States Treasury; Auction results; Shorter-maturity government securities; Fell in produce prices; Stock price and Dow Jones industrial average performance.
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31811, p2
Reports on a treasury bill auction to raise new cash by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Treasury to Raise New Cash With 2-Yrs. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/24/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31663, p2
The United States Department of the Treasury plans to raise $3.902 billion of cash by auctioning $25 billion of two-year notes on June 25, 2003 to replace $21.098 billion in maturing securities.