- Newest APHA policies now on Association Web site. // Nation's Health;Mar2003, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p4
Reports on the release of the policies of the American Public Health Association in the Web site of the organization. Issues addressed in the policies; Benefit of providing an online access to the policies.
- THE SULPHUR INSTITUTE DEBUTS NEWLY DESIGNED WEBSITE. // Online Product News;Oct2014, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p5
The article previews the Sulphur Institute website SulphurInstitute.org, which has a new design and more user-friendly features.
- What Else Works. // Association Management;Oct2003, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p38
Presents a list of articles released on 2002 and 2003 on the benefits of Web sites by associations in the U.S.
- www.supportactionnet.org.uk. // Community Care;3/16/2006, Issue 1614, p44
The article reviews www.supportactionnet.org.uk for homeless and vulnerable people.
- USGS: Science for a Changing World. VonAncken, Eva Elisabeth // School Library Journal;Apr2006, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p67
Reviews the Web site USGS: Science for a Changing World available at www.usgs.gov.
- Music to Researchers' Ears. Hansen, Lindsay // Online;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p15
The article reviews the top ten Web sites for researching music, including World Music from National Geographic, Neue Mozart Ausgabe/Digital Mozart Edition operated by the Internationale Stiftung Mozarteum, and Black Grooves from the Archives of African American Music & Culture (AAAMC).
- HOBBYISTS AND COMPONENTS. // Test & Measurement World;Jun2010, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p11
The article presents reviews of several websites related to amateur clubs and components which include the www.arrl.org/clubs, mail.qrp-l.org/pipermail/qrp-l_qrp-l.org/2010-January/017259.html, and the 4hv.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?48923.
- JUST OUT. // Children & Young People Now (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd;7/23/2008, p29
The article reviews two Web sites including www.teachernet.gov.uk from the Department for Children, Schools and Families and http://wecan2.open.ac.uk from Mencap.
- Unsafe science. Light, Kate; Stirk, Lisa; Wright, Kath // Journal of Health Services Research & Policy;Oct2008, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p255
The article reviews several web sites including http://www.senseaboutscience.org.uk/, http://www.acsh.org/, and http://www.badscience.net/