Old buffer climbs hill
- The Ascent of Lady Astor. Bishop, W. Corbett // WE Magazine;Mar/Apr2000, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p82
Focuses on a fund-raising drive through mountain climbing participated by Lady Astor of Hever at Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania. Amount garnered for the National Autistic Society in the United Kingdom; Highlights of the experience.
- The Role of Industry Interactions With the American College of Gastroenterology. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jun2012, Vol. 107 Issue 6, p800
The article offers information on role of industrial interactions with the U.S.-based American College of Gastroenterology. Information on examined the many types of relationships between health industry commercial interests (HICIs) and professional medical associations (PMAs) by the...
- New guidelines outline diagnosis, management of hyperthyroidism. Foster, Melissa // Endocrine Today;Aug2011, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p8
The article offers information on the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists and the American Thyroid Association's guidelines that focus on the management of patients with hyperthyroidism and other causes of thyrotoxicosis.
- ASCRS exhibits showcase ophthalmic technology. // Ophthalmology Times;6/1/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p16
Presents information on the exhibition and joint meeting of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery and American Society of Ophthalmic Administrators at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia from June 1 to 5, 2002. Number of exhibitors; Location of the exhibitors.
- Dementia Webinar Available to Members. // Minnesota Medicine;Mar2012, Vol. 95 Issue 3, p31
The article discusses the webinar "Confronting the Dementia Explosion?" conducted by the Minnesota Medical Association (MMA), a professional association, in 2012.
- REPORT OF THE RESEARCH COMMITTEE OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF GASTHOENTEROLOGY. Necheles, H.; Berger, S. S.; Ficcarra, B. J.; Glass, G. B. J.; Rudner, H. G. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Apr1955, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p361
Presents a report from the Research Committee of the American College of Gastroenterology. Reason behind the deficient opportunities for training in gastroenterology, both in the basic and in the clinical branch, in the U.S.; Implications of gastrointestinal diseases for people; Importance of...
- Physician Labor Markets Remain Tight. BRIERLEY, LEIF // BusinessWest;10/7/2013, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p12
The author reflects on the 12th annual Physician Workforce Study conducted by the Massachusetts Medical Society according to which physician labor markets continued to be tight, with four physician specialties facing shortages including intemal medicine, gastroenterology, and neurology.
- Fundraising workshop features Kim Klein. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/26/95, Vol. 42 Issue 26, p44
Announces that the National Society of Fund Raising Executives Long Island Chapter and the Long Island Technical Assistance Center will present a `Grass Roots' Fundraising Workshop on July 18, 1995 to help smaller organizations expand their fundraising capacity.
- (FUNDING TIPS) Grant Professionals Association Endorses Newsletter. // Children & Youth Funding Report;11/12/2010, p12
A blog reporting on an endorsement received by the journal "The Federal & Foundation Assistance Monitor," (FAM) from the fundraising professional organization American Association of Grant Professionals (GPA) is presented.