A slice of nature right outside
- Glenmere Mansion. Loring, John // Architectural Digest;May2010, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p140
The article reviews the architectural design of New York's Glenmere Mansion, which was designed by Scott Snyder.
- A CLASSIC CASE. Binsacca, Rich // Builder: The Magazine of the National Association of Home Builde;Jan2011, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p122
The article evaluates the New American Home 2011 in Orlando, Florida that was designed by Donnelly Architecture.
- Where the past is present. Ames, Katrin // Country Living;Jan2009, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p70
No abstract available.
- URBAN TWIST. SAMPSON, PETER // Canadian Architect;Sep2008, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p44
The article reviews the architectural design of the Webbsite condominium in Winnipeg, Manitoba, designed by Cohimeyer Architects Ltd.
- Enduringly Modern. RUSSELL, DONNA ANDREWS // Louisville Magazine;Jan2009, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p46
The article reviews the architectural design of a house owned by Charles Cash in Crescent Hill area in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Condos of Worship. Russell, Donna Andrews // Louisville Magazine;Sep2010, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p60
The article reviews the architectural design of Marcus Lindsey Church in Butchertown, Kentucky which is renovated into condominium by Susan Swope and Pip-Pullen Swope.
- THE HIGH LIFE. // Sarasota Magazine;2008/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p36
The article reviews the architectural design of the 15-story Tessera penthouse atop Palm Avenue in California.
- AND JUSTICE FOR ALL. Storm, Richard // Sarasota Magazine;Oct2008, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p33
The article reviews the architectural design of the Manatee County Judicial Center, designed by Bryant Architects and HOK Architecture, Engineering and Planning.
- EXHIBITION FLOOR PLAN. // New Hampshire Business Review;9/24/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p15
The article reviews the architectural design of the Tri-City exhibition floorplan in New Hampshire.