Rules Result from Firefighter Deaths
- GHS: New challenges for the lubricant & metalworking fluids industries. Canter, Neil // Tribology & Lubrication Technology;Mar2013, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p30
The article presents information on the Global Harmonized Standards (GHS) of classification and labeling of chemicals that creates a uniform platform for providing health and safety information. It informs that the GHS involves the use of a new format for safety data sheets and new product...
- ESA/NTS Fire Alarm Certifications Recognized by Texas State Fire Marshal. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2014, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p102
The article offers information on the approval of the Texas State Fire Marshal to the fire alarm certifications of the Electronic Security Association (ESA) as an acceptable testing resource for three of the state's fire alarm licenses which include Fire Alarm Technician (FAL).
- New certification regulations. // British Medical Journal;5/15/1976, Vol. 1 Issue 6019, p1233
Focuses on the certification regulations of General Medical Service Committee Department Working Party in Great Britain. Aims to abolish the certification by the conference policy; Changes made in the existing certification rules; Agreement on the amendment proposals.
- Easy delivery of lubricants. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Jul2013, p27
The article offers information on the Perma Flex lubricator.
- Part Two: Business Laws: Introduction: The Regulatory Framework for Business. // Doing Business with Kuwait;2005, p89
The chapter discusses the regulatory framework for doing business with Kuwait. Doing business in the country is subject to a regulatory framework of laws, Amiri decrees and ministerial resolutions. These laws and decrees are classified by number and the year in which they are issued. While...
- Firms with 50 or more staff now subject to ICE regulations. // Supply Management;4/10/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p15
The article reports on the extension of the Information and Consultation of Employees (ICE) Regulations to cover firms with 50 to 90 employees in Great Britain. ICE Regulations provide employee consultation on key business issues. It includes a requirement for small firms to facilitate the...
- Statutory instruments. // Accountancy;May2005, Vol. 135 Issue 1341, p134
Presents information on the Companies Order 2005 in Great Britain. Effectivity of the rule; Authority given to the Financial Reporting Review Panel under the rule.
- MILESTONES. // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/25/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p0026
The article announces the 150th anniversary of Wallover Oil Co., known as one of the oldest independent manufacturers of lubricants in the U.S., in 2013.
- RUBRIKA UREDNIKA. Jukić, Ante // Goriva i Maziva;Dec2013, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p279
No abstract available.