2008 Chiefs of the Year Honored at FRI
- Residential sprinkler boosters. // PHC Profit Report;12/15/95, Vol. 3 Issue 24, p7
Reports on the International Association of Fire Chiefs's call to support residential fire sprinklers.
- How to add documents to IAFC KnowledgeNet. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;2/20/2013, p3
The article details the process of adding documents to the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC) KnowledgeNet Web site.
- Fire service urged to contact legislators on Antiterrorism Act training funding amendment. // Fire Engineering;May96, Vol. 149 Issue 5, p32
Reports on the withdrawal of the Comprehensive Antiterrorism Act of 1995, sponsored by Representative William McCollum, from the US House. Reason for the withdrawal; Provisions under the proposed bill; International Association of Fire Chiefs' (IAFC) call for its members to contact their...
- Funds running low for near miss reporting system. Esbensen, George // Minnesota Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p21
The article reports on the need for funds by the near miss reporting system of the Great Lakes Division of the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC) in Minnesota.
- IAFC issues call for active-shooter preparedness information. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;2/14/2013, p3
The article reports that International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC) has appealed to its members to contribute their policies, practices and success stories of how they prepare for and respond to active-shooter events.
- NEWS & TRENDS: INDUSTRY NEWS. // Fire Chief;Nov2010, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p13
The article reports that the board of directors of International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC) has officially announced its partnership with fire chiefs and Penton Media Inc. in the U.S.
- IAFC GIVES NEW CHIEFS AN 'EXECUTIVE EDGE'. // Fire Chief;Apr2011, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p12
The article offers information on a series of "Executive Edge" regional two-day conferences hosted by the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC) in the U.S. in 2011.
- IAFC releases infection control plan guidelines. // Professional Safety;May95, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p61
Reports that the International Association of Fire Chiefs has issued `Communicable Disease Exposure Control Plan Guidelines for Fire Departments' packet.
- Fire chiefs expand program for Fire-Rescue International. // Professional Safety;May95, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p66
Reports on the Fire-Rescue International '95 to be held on September 9-13, 1995 in Louisville, Kentucky. International Association of Fire Chiefs as co-sponsor.