2008 - Why internal medicine subspecialists and generalists should register for ACP Journal Club PLUS (Editorial)
- Trending on the Web. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Sep2013, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p50
The article offers information related to online articles which are available on the website of the periodical.
- Today On WWD.COM. Kasuga, Yukie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/24/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 87, p2
The article lists the several featured articles published in the electronic journal "WWD.Com" on October 24, 2008.
- TOP 10 READS ON TWICE.COM. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;4/18/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p3
A list of the top ten most read articles on the publication's Web site is presented including "Walmart to Expand CE Assortment," "D&M Reveals Reseller Authorization Plan," and "Whirlpool Charges LG, Samsung With Majap Dumping."
- Today On WWD.COM. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/18/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 60, p2
The article lists several most viewed and emailed papers that are published within the online journal including the "More photos of Karl Lagerfeld and his film," "First-Term Fashion" and "Bloomingdale's Rolls Out SoHo."
- onearth.org. // Onearth;Spring2009, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p3
The article presents recaps of several articles posted in www.onearth.org.
- POLÃTICA EDITORIAL. // Revista de EconomÃa Institucional;Segundo Semestre 2013, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p365
No abstract available.
- Top 10 articles online this week. // Mortgage Strategy;11/2/2009, p4
The article lists the top ten articles of "Mortgage Strategy Online," which include "HSBC's actions forcing other banks to dual price," GMAC-RFC fined 2.8 million pounds," and "US emerges from recession."
- SÃ–Z BAÅžI. ALTINKAYNAK, Erdoğan // Black Sea / Karadeniz;Summe2013, Vol. 5 Issue 17, p7
The article reports on changes to the journal, submission of academic articles for promotional purposes, and the decisions to make some changes in the web page of the journal.
- CRJ: Digital, online and print. // Crisis Response Journal;2013, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p5
The article offers information on the electronic version of the journal which features all articles and content as well as pictures, content and articles, links, videos and background reading suggestions from each issue and can be accessed through the journal's website.