Brace Yourself Here Comes Generation Y
- Documentary Bioethics: Visual Narratives for Generations X and Y. Stys, John C. // Journal of Medical Humanities;Spring2006, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p57
Narrative bioethics is primarily understood to involve storytelling through the use of literature. This article suggests that other forms of media are necessary to convey stories of an ethical nature to an audience broader than one being trained as medical professionals. â€œDocumentary...
- Respect Differences, Admit Similarities, Says Gen Y Nurse. Schwarz, Thom // Critical Care Nurse;Oct2008, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p83
An interview with Emilie Wyble, a generation Y nurse is presented. She says that generation Y and X nurses share more similarities than differences with same mindset to provide excellent patient care. When asked about older nurses' claim that they lack team spirit, she defends their need for...
- How Gen X changed the rules for top salespeople. Lee, Angela Bakker // Medical Marketing & Media;Nov2011, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p33
The author discusses the top performers from Generation X & Y who need practical coaching, personalized communication, and frequent feedback to connect them to the larger organization.
- WHAT'S IN YOUR BENEFITS PACKAGE? ANDERSON, KRISTINA // ASRT Scanner;Dec2008-Jan2009, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p24
The article offers information on the benefits package preferred by Baby boomers, Generation X and Generation Y radiologic technologists (RT) and other workers. According to Cumberland Medical Center administrative director Cathy Parsons, she wants a plan that covers preventive care such as...
- Growing pains or gains? Rodda, Kelli // Nursery Management;Apr2013, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p6
An introduction to a cover story on how a mix of Generation X and Y view the horticultural industry and their plans to improve it is presented.
- Are Today's Students Really that Different? Doran, James // International Educator;Apr2011, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p18
The article looks at the qualities of young people belonging to the Generations X and Y that make them different from those belonging to older generations and the implications of which for teaching.
- Coping across generations. // Administrative Professional Today;Jun2012, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p2
The article presents a discussion of several generational myths, adapted from "How to Cross Age Barriers at Work," by Kelly Eggers.
- Gen X & Y Ignoring Retirement Saving. Correia, Margarida // Financial Planning;Mar2013, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p14
The article reports that Generations X and Y consumers are not saving enough for retirement based on a study by Life Insurance and Market Research Association (LIMRA).
- The next wave: could Gen X and Y save margin lending? // Money Management;3/14/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the potential of Generation X and Y investors in developing margin lending accounts.