THE SLURRY PROCESS
- FIRST-QUARTER RED METALS SHIPMENTS SHOW SUBSTANTIAL GROWTH. // Metal Center News;Jun2004, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p79
Members of the Copper and Brass Servicenter Association Inc. rounded out a strong first quarter with March shipments 44.6 percent ahead of the same month a year ago. and 14.3 percent better than the totals for the previous month. Shipments of copper products increased 34.1 percent for the first...
- Copper, Brass, and Bronze: Trends in Production and Use. Khazanov, L. // Metallurgist;Mar2014, Vol. 57 Issue 11/12, p1130
The current prices for copper are low, factory capacity is underutilized, and copper production has declined. The trends in and prospects of the market for the red metal and copper-based semifinished products were the subject of discussion among participants in the Second All-Russia Conference...
- CBSA. // Metal Center News;Feb2005, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p55
The article discusses the rise in red metals shipments. In spite of a downturn in shipments during December, total 2004 shipments by members of the Copper and Brass Servicenter Association, Wayne, Pennsylvania, exceeded the 2003 level by 10.3 percent. Total copper shipments for 2004 were up 11.4...
- Brass centers show 5-month sales hike. // Metal Center News;Aug97, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p123
Reports on the increase in sales of copper and brass service centers in the United States during the first five months of 1997. Figures from the Copper & Brass Servicenter Association; Copper pipe and tube; Alloy pipe and tube; Copper plate stocks.
- RED METAL MARKET Pins Hopes on 2nd Half. Pinkham, Myra // Metal Center News;Mar2001, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p28
Reports on the performance of the copper and brass industry in the United States. Comparison of 2000 and 2001 performance; Industry impact of the slowdown in demand during the third and fourth quarters of 2000; Decline of copper sales in the automotive sector; Softening of demand in the coins...
- Shipment Declines Leveling Off. // Metal Center News;Feb2010, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p91
The article reports on the result of a survey conducted by the Copper & Brass Servicenter Association Inc. in Overland Park, Kansas, regarding the shipping levels of red metals.
- Copper and brass outlook: No end in sight to price pressure. Woodward, Kevin // Metal Center News;Mar1999, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p30
Forecasts on the continued slump of worldwide copper and brass prices in 1999. Offsetting of strong demand within the United States by low global demand; Expected increase in primary production through 1999 and 2000; Demand for red metals from the transportation industry; Copper demands in the...
- Red Metal Shipments Down 1.7 Percent in 2013. // Metal Center News;Mar2014, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p47
The article reports on decline in the warehouse shipments of red metals by 1.7 percent in 2013, according to the data released by the Overland Park, Kansas-based Copper and Brass Servicenter Association (CBSA) as of 2014.
- Copper, brass shipments increase through April. // Metal Center News;Jul97, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p104
Reports on the increase in average daily shipping rate of copper and brass service centers in the United States in April 1997. Figures from the Copper & Brass Servicenter Association; Increase in total shipments of copper and copper alloy products; Total inventory levels for the period.