- NEW IDEAS, NEW OPPORTUNITIES. Hair, Camilla // DIY Week;12/9/2016, p8
The article reviews the trade show "Totally DIY and Tools" at the Ericsson Hall in Great Britain, which features innovations and innovative products.
- BALANCING TECHNOLOGY WITH THE HUMAN TOUCH. Cook, Rupert // DIY Week;3/21/2014, Issue 5750, p8
The article offers information on the importance of digital technology to do-it-yourself (DIY) retailers in Great Britain. The author mentions that DIY retailers should use digital advances but they should not forget to talk with their customers. He said that technological applications are vital...
- ACME UNITED'S CLAUSS BRAND TO SHARPEN UP DIY AISLES. Nellett, Michelle // Home Channel News;5/5/2008, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p23
The article reports on the innovation in the Clauss brand of Acme United for the retail do-it-yourself (DIY) market in the U.S. According to Rick Constantine, director of marketing, at Claus, they are completely revolutionizing what utility knives are. Claus executives also infused the...
- Hummus and hardware. Fazzini, Kate // Home Channel News;3/19/2007, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p1
The article focuses on the efforts of Israel to expand its do-it-yourself (DIY) export industry in North America. It is noted that the country is planning to expand the industry through new technological innovations. A program titled "Innovation Pavilion" is being organized at the National...
- INNOVATION, CUSTOMER ATTACHMENT SOURCE IN RETAIL SERVICES EMPIRICAL RESEARCH IN DIY RETAIL. Adina, Săniuţă; Mihaela, Roman; Carmen, Petrişoaia; Nicolae, Pop Al. // Annals of the University of Oradea, Economic Science Series;Jul2013, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p1815
The topic of the present study is innovation of services in the retail trade of bricolage (Do-It-Yourself, DIY) products and the influence that innovation has on the increase of customer attachment to companies in this field. The Romanian bricolage market brings together representatives of large...
- Keyloggers. Kelly, Benedict // Finweek;7/24/2008, p62
The article focuses on the impact of modern technology on information security. It mentions that technological innovations have also impacted the security of information particularly in computers by hacking. It notes that one of the most common techniques used to steal information from a...
- SELLING ADHESIVES AND SEALANTS â€“ ARE THERE CRACKS THAT NEED FIXING? Attlesey, Melanie // DIY Week;5/2/2014, Issue 5753, p8
The article offers the insights of people in the do-it-yourself (DIY) products industry on product innovation and development in adhesives and sealants category. The individuals who offered their views include Helen Kirby, Simon Damp, and Dan Wilson. Topics include a survey which found that...
- Funding for Innovative Ideas Addressing Global Challenges. // GrantStation International Insider;May2012, p1
The article offers information on the 2012 Innovation Challenges, an initiative marking the centennial of The Rockefeller Foundation, which seeks knowledge and innovative ideas for addressing problems over the next 100 years.
- An Issue of Winners. Oldham, Joe // Popular Mechanics;Dec2000, Vol. 177 Issue 12, p8
Introduces several articles which deals with technological innovations.