The Top 100
- The Top 10. MacDonald, Elizabeth; Schoenberger, Chana R. // Forbes Asia;9/17/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 15, p162
A list of the top 10 most powerful women in the world is presented including German Chancellor Angela Merkel, China's Vice Premier Wu Yi and Ho Ching, chief executive of Temasek Holdings.
- Wu Xiaoling. Bahree, Megha // Forbes Asia;9/17/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 15, p164
A list of the world's most powerful women in the world is presented including German Chancellor Angela Merkel, China's Vice Premier Wu Yi and Ho Ching, chief executive of Temasek Holdings.
- Singapore's power gal. // Asian Pacific Post;9/13/2007, p21
The article reveals that Temasek Holdings chief executive Ho Ching is the third most powerful woman in the world, according to "Forbes" magazine. The magazine ranked German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Chinese Vice-Premier Wu Yi second. According to "Forbes," Ho Ching is a force to be reckoned...
- German Government Embraces Moldova's European Agenda. Socor, Vladimir // Eurasia Daily Monitor;9/ 5/2012, Vol. 9 Issue 160, p1
The article reports on the visit of German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Chisinau, Moldova on August 22, 2012. It says that during the visit, Merkel held out the possibility of European integration in Moldova and all its citizens. It states that her 2010 Meseberg initiative will be carried out on...
- Angela Merkel Opens a European Perspective for Moldova. Socor, Vladimir // Eurasia Daily Monitor;9/ 5/2012, Vol. 9 Issue 160, p3
The article reports that German Chancellor Angela Merkel has opened a European perspective for Moldova during her visit in the country on August 22, 2012. It says that it will open a possible recognition for Moldova to be a European Union (EU) candidate country under standard conditionality. It...
- GERMANY. // Campaign (UK);3/30/2007 World Media Supplement, p19
The article discusses the recent developments that have taken place in the German economy. The economy of Germany is growing under decreasing unemployment and rising exports. Once again, the economy is getting pace. The hosting of the World Cup in 2006 by Germany for the first time in 32 years...
- Merkel warns Hungary over constitutional changes. // Regional Today;03/13/2013, p4
The article reports on the criticisms of German Chancellor Angela Merkel regarding the constitutional changes in Hungary since Prime Minister Viktor OrbÃ¡n came to power and the need for the country to take seriously the concerns raised by the European Union about the disputed alterations.
- PICTURE OF THE WEEK. // Music Week;5/16/2014, Issue 69, p13
A photograph is presented of British Chancellor Angela Merkel with the board members of the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI) and German national group Federal Music Industry Association (BVMI), in a two-day meeting on copyright reform in Berlin, Germany on May 7, 2014.
- The German patient. Bousfield, Greg // Public Finance;4/20/2007, p24
The article focuses on issues surrounding the proposed National Health Services (NHS)-lite reforms in the health care system of Germany. The reform, which is part of Chancellor Angela Merkel's core public policy priorities, has stirred the medical professionals in the country. Opponents of the...