Sailing From Old to New Asia
- Hindsight. // Estates Gazette;9/13/2003, Issue 337, p176
Discusses the summary of published articles on the real-estate industry between September 1903 to September 1993. Reasons for the decision of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors to drop two basic tenets of the Cubbon committee's constitutional review; Terms of a property scheme between...
- HK Land hires M&C as rivals threaten Central's appeal. Liu, Christy // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;9/5/2003, p5
Hong Kong Land has tapped M&C Saatchi as it prepares to take its destination brand in Central area of Hong Kong, China to the next stage and draw in local residents and the burgeoning China visitor traffic. M&C secured the account following a creative and strategic pitch. Media planning and...
- Oriental not Orchard. // Travel Daily;2/4/2014, p8
The article reports on the schedule of opening of the new Bali, Indonesia development of hotel and resort operator Mandarin Oriental, as of February 2014.
- News from New York. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Nov2003, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p60
Reports on developments involving companies in the hospitality industry in the U.S. as of November 2003. Inauguration of La Quinta Corp.'s first New York City property in Manhattan; Services offered by Madison-based New York Palace; Plan of New York-based Mandarin Oriental to open in November...
- Mandarin Oriental Eyes South Coast; Kreutzen's Hot Seat. Reiff, Rick // Orange County Business Journal;5/24/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 21, p3
Presents business-related news items in Orange County, California, as of May 24, 2004. Negotiation between Henry Segerstrom and the Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group for the construction of a hotel; Fallout from a $4-billion bid to merge and refinance toll roads; Amount raised by the Women's...
- Anywhere Is Everywhere. // CRM Magazine;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p20
The article discusses the aspects of mobile customer relationship management (CRM) in an organization. It mentions that 1st Guard Corp. has selected DocuSign Web-based mobile sanctioned signature solutions for its trucking clients, and has released free trucker iPhone applications. It says that...
- MOIH in Hawaii. // PATA Travel News Europe;Mar95, p23
Reports on Mandarin Oriental's one-third equity stake in the Kahala Hotel in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Hotel group sponsors incentive educational trip. // Hotel & Motel Management;9/18/95, Vol. 210 Issue 16, p60
Shows a photograph of some attendees in an Eastern and Orient incentive educational trip for incentive buyers in which the Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group participated.
- Mandarin Oriental. // AirGuide Online.com;1/4/2010, p5
The article reports on the move of the Mandarin Oriental hotel in San Francisco, California, to offer Asian style sensational views with a cheap rate of 350 U.S. dollars per night.