Sailing From Old to New Asia
- HK Land hires M&C as rivals threaten Central's appeal. Liu, Christy // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;9/5/2003, p5
Hong Kong Land has tapped M&C Saatchi as it prepares to take its destination brand in Central area of Hong Kong, China to the next stage and draw in local residents and the burgeoning China visitor traffic. M&C secured the account following a creative and strategic pitch. Media planning and...
- Hindsight. // Estates Gazette;9/13/2003, Issue 337, p176
Discusses the summary of published articles on the real-estate industry between September 1903 to September 1993. Reasons for the decision of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors to drop two basic tenets of the Cubbon committee's constitutional review; Terms of a property scheme between...
- Anywhere Is Everywhere. // CRM Magazine;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p20
The article discusses the aspects of mobile customer relationship management (CRM) in an organization. It mentions that 1st Guard Corp. has selected DocuSign Web-based mobile sanctioned signature solutions for its trucking clients, and has released free trucker iPhone applications. It says that...
- New hotel in Kuala Lumpur. // Travel Agent;10/31/94, Vol. 273 Issue 3, Pacific/Asia p5
Reports that Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group will manage a deluxe hotel being developed as part of a new city center in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Features of the hotel; Construction schedule.
- Mandarin Oriental to brand and manage luxury residences adjacent to Mandarin Oriental, Bali. // Hospitality Biz;7/8/2016, p7
The article reports on the plan of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, in a joint venture, to brand and manage a portfolio of luxury residences at Mandarin Oriental located on southern Bukit Peninsula in Bali, Indonesia as of July 2016.
- Renovations beautify Kahala hotel. // Hotel & Motel Management;11/6/95, Vol. 210 Issue 19, p130
Reports that Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group began restoring Oahu's Kahala Hotel after it got 40 percent of the said property's interest. Features of the said renovation.
- Winter interlude. // Travel Agent;10/13/97 Supplement Corporate Travl, Vol. 288, p13
Announces the availability of the `Winter Interlude' package of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group. Features of the package; Cost of package; Contact information.
- Road to Disillusion. // Time;2/8/1954, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p36
The article deals with the decision of British firm Jardine, Matheson & Co. to end trading with China. Following the Communists' victory in mainland China, several British firms such as Butterfield & Swire and Hong Kong & Shanghai Banking Corp. had the misguided notion that they could do...
- Mandarin Oriental hotel, Prague, Czech Republic. K. K. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/5/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4445, p16
The article presents information on the Mandarin Oriental hotel in Prague, Czech Republic. Housed in a 14th-century former monastery, the hotel includes authentic historical details such as high arched and vaulted ceilings and parquet floors and has stunning views over the Old Town and Prague...