- FINANCE. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/24/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 46, p10
Several charts related to finance in the foodservice industry in the U.S., prepared by the periodical "Nation's Restaurant News," (NRN) including the NRN stock index and other selected indices, NRN's financial scorecard, and the recent top gaining companies, are presented.
- AdMarket 50. // Advertising Age;7/31/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 32, p62
The article presents the "Advertising Age" magazine and Bloomberg's index of 50 top publicly traded advertising companies for the week ended July 28, 2000. The listing may be compared to Dow Jones Industrial Average listing of companies. A stock report of advertising-related companies are provided.
- List 'Extras' // Inside Tucson Business;1/14/2003 Book of Lists, Vol. 12 Issue 32, p31
Presents a list of companies not included in the business and industry ranking list published in the 2002 issue of the periodical 'Inside Tucson Business.'
- List 'Extras' // Inside Tucson Business;1/14/2003 Book of Lists, Vol. 12 Issue 32, p41
Presents a list of companies not included in the business and industry rankings published in the 2002 issue of the periodical 'Inside Tucson Business.'
- HOW WE COMPILE THE LIST. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/22/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4687, p32
The article presents information related to the preparation and compilation of the Caterer and Hotelkeeper 100 list.
- Winners and losers. // Las Vegas Business Press;10/20/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p10
Editorial. Comments on the annual ranking of the 500 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. published in 'Inc.' magazine. Non-inclusion of Las Vegas, Nevada's companies on the ranking; Business climate in Nevada; Assessment of tourism and construction.
- Criteria. // New Zealand Management;Dec2000/Jan2001, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p65
Reports on the criteria for inclusion in 'Management' periodical's listing of the top 200 businesses in New Zealand. Operation for a commercially determined profit and pay tax on earnings; Verification and audit of financial figures; Inclusion of financial institutions.
- 2005 Planning Calendar. // Business Journal (Central New York);2005 Book of Lists, p7
Presents the 2005 Planning calendar of businesses ranked in "The Central New York Business Journal."
- South Korea: Turning Short-Term Bearish On KOSPI. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/14/2011, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p11
The article reports on the bearish forecast for South Korean equities for the short term due to the poor performance of the Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) in February 2011.