DIA Deal Should Soar; Colorado Hospital on Shakier Ground
- Denver Deal Gears Up to Fund South Terminal Airport Project With $736M. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;7/10/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33942, p5
The article informs that authority of Denver International Airport in Colorado will fix price of its largest issues of airport bonds of worth 736 million U.S. dollars for construction of its South Terminal hotel and commuter rail station.
- Denver airport considers forward swap. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;07/12/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30680, p26
Reports on the plans of Denver International Airport for a forward interest rate swap on some $200 million in bonds. Refunding of the bonds in question in 1999; Structure of the bonds.
- DIA Bringing $600 Million of Refundings. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/22/2002, Vol. 241 Issue 31455, p1
Reports the plan of Denver International Airport (DIA) to sell airport revenue refunding bonds. Percentage share of United Airlines on the business of DIA; Impact on the announcement of bankruptcy protection of United Airlines on DIA; Affirmation on the ratings of the airport.
- Denver Airport Gets Another Ratings Boost. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;05/08/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30886, p4
Reports on the upgrade of the bond rating of the Denver International Airport. Reasons for the upgrade of the bond rating.
- On Airport Debt, Denver Says No Time Like Now to Refund. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;06/15/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31161, p56
Reports on the decision of the city of Denver, Colorado, to enter the bond market on June 21, 2001, with a multi-million dollar deal for refunding outstanding airport revenue bonds. Issuing of bonds during the 1990s to finance the Denver International Airport; Subjection of bonds to federal...
- Denver Airport Starts Capital Financing Plan With Two Sales. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/1/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32682, p5
The article reports on the first action taken by the Denver International Airport toward financing its largest capital improvement program in Denver, Texas. The airport will price $213 million of new-money revenue bonds in Series A and B. The bonds will be followed by three other issues for a...
- DIA Aims High With Growth Plan. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/5/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33494, p1
The article reports on the proposed expansion plan of Denver International Airport (DIA) in Dallas, Colorado. On April 7, 2011, DIA will sold its refunding revenue bonds worth 400 million dollars led Citi. Moreover, Moody's Investors Service analyst Kurt Krumenacker warns DIA that the move will...
- DIA Ready To Close on $609M Sale. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/14/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32856, p1
The article reports on the closure of $609 million of refunding bonds by the Denver International Airport (DIA) as one of its carriers, Frontier Airlines Inc., was filing for bankruptcy protection from creditors in Denver, Colorado. A meeting, headed by state debt administrator Margaret Danuser,...
- Undaunted by Congress, Denver airport continues rail quest. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;10/13/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30250, p3
Reports on the intention of the Denver International Airport in Colorado to use $23 million from a bond sale to buy right-of-way from Union Pacific Railroad Co. for a light-rail line. Amount raised during an August 18, 1997 bond sale; Concerns about a legislation that would strip the light-rail...