- ProductFocus. Williams, Lauren // District Administration;Jul2014, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p44
The article evaluates several snack foods and yogurt product including Subway sandwiches with vegetables from Subway, Goldfish Baked Snack Crackers from Campbell's Food Service, and Danimals SuperStars Greek Low Fat Yogurt from Dannon.
- Soupy sales. // Business News New Jersey;10/18/95, Vol. 8 Issue 19, p5
Reports on Campbell Soup Co.'s donation of millions of cans of soup to the Second Harvest Food Bank, a network in the United States that supplies more than 40,000 food shelters. Amounts involved in the donation; Appearance of model Cindy Crawford in one of the company's advertisement.
- Campbell Soup discontinues IQ. // Prepared Foods;Jun98, Vol. 167 Issue 6, p38
Reports that Campbell Soup Company has discontinued its Intelligent Quisine (IQ) meal program. Target consumer for the product; Reason for taking the product off the market; Amount spent by the company for the creation of IQ.
- Broth in a box. Rice, Judy // Prepared Foods;Feb98, Vol. 167 Issue 2, p75
Reports on the launching of a Swanson broth product by Campbell Soup Company. Description of this product; What the resealable cartons provide; Reference to Swanson research; Information on consumer's views; Details on the shelf life of the cartoned broth.
- In Sacramento: Campbell introduces The Expo station. // FoodService Director;1/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p6
Focuses on the launching of The Expo, a new exhibition cooking station at Campbell Soup Co.'s plant in Sacramento, California. Way of increasing customer variety; Features of the cook-to-order station; Menu selections.
- MERCHANDISING CORNER. // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p130
Presents information on several food products in the United States in November 15, 2000. Efforts of MasterFoodServices to maximize incremental sales from the M&M/Mars brands; Introduction of branded Soup Station from Campbell Soup Co.; Use of specially designed cards to merchandise the products...
- Prego gets premium sibling. Thompson, Stephanie // Brandweek;03/03/97, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p9
Reports that Campbell Soup will spend an estimated $5 million in television and promotions against the national launch of its Prego Primore pasta sauce. Competition with Borden's Classico, Ragu's Five Brothers and Barilla; Marketing elements.
- Campbell warms up soupy sentiment. Garfield, Bob // Advertising Age;2/16/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p43
Reviews the television advertising campaign launched by Campbell Soup Co. in February 1998. How the advertisements feature a foster parent and child; Reaction of the author.
- For those with hearty appetites. // Frozen Food Age;Aug97, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p80
Imparts the `Hungry-Man' dinners with extra-large meat portions and Banquet with Man-Pleaser line introduced by Campbell Soup in 1972.