- Going nuts. Pacyniak, Bernard // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Apr98, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p20
Focuses on United States-based Planters Co.'s revitalization of its sales and productivity. Re-invigoration of the snack segment; Goal of ensuring consumer satisfaction by providing only the highest quality nuts; Tradition of innovation through its marketing efforts; Long-term plan of...
- Poore Bros. sings a new 'toon' with kid-focused snacks. // Packaging Digest;Dec2003, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p4
Snackfood marketer Poore Brothers Inc. of Goodyear, Arizona has proven itself rich in innovation over the past several years, including its most recent launch, a line of -salty snacks developed for children aged two to eight that features fictitious cartoon characters Looney Toons. Following up...
- Serving UP FUN. Pacyniak, Bernard // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Dec2000, Vol. 89 Issue 12, p16
Features Poore Brothers Inc. of Goodyear, Arizona, and its licensing agreement with T.G.I. Friday's restaurant chain. Snack foods involved in the deal; Importance of the agreement; Background information on the companies; Remarks from Eric Kufel, chief executive officer of Poore Brothers.
- T.G.I. Friday's Heads to the Freezer Case. // Prepared Foods;Jun99, Vol. 168 Issue 6, p37
Deals with the teamed up between T.G.I. Friday's, a leading dining restaurant chain, and Anchor Food Products to launch a retail line of T.G.I. Friday's brand frozen snacks and dips. Retail price of the products at supermarkets; Licensing agreement between Carlson Restaurants, parent company of...
- New takes on comfort foods feel at home on menus. Kruse, Nancy // Nation's Restaurant News;8/5/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 31, p38
Reports issues related to food industry in the U.S. as of August 2002. Food preparations of T.G.I. Friday; Food specialties served at Red Robin; Sophistication of the dishes served in several chain restaurants.
- FOOD & BEVERAGE DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/7/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 32, p40
The article reports developments in food and beverage industry in the U.S. Three salads, three sandwiches and two burgers to the menu of T.G.I. Friday's. A new menu in most of the country featuring a jumbo lump crab cake "burger" was introduced by Ruby Tuesday Inc. Richard Blais will move to...
- New Products. // Drug Store News;6/25/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p183
Presents information on various consumable products offered at drugstores in the United States. Chocolate Creme Oreo introduced by Nabisco; Plan of Procter & Gamble for Moist Mates, a moist bath tissue on a roll; Packaging for Tropicana's Smoothies, a natural juice-based breakfast drink.
- Marketing. // Beverage Industry;Jul2011, Vol. 102 Issue 7, p35
The article offers updates in the food and beverage industry. Starbucks Corp. launches the Starbucks for Android mobile application which enables consumers to pay and manage their Starbucks Card on-the-go. T.G.I. Friday's Inc. develops a new Buy Your Friend A Beer Facebook application. Voss...
- T.G.I. Friday's beefs up menu with new Atkins partnership. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;12/15/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 50, p1
This article focuses on the contract between T.G.I. Friday's Inc. and Atkins Nutritionals Inc., to develop more menu items. T.G.I. Friday's launched a nine-item, Atkins-approved low-carbohydrate menu at all 528 domestic branches of the chain, becoming the first casual-dining operator to partner...