Grab-and-go of all kinds
- A Method to the Menu. Porter, Margo Vanover // Business Officer;Feb2014, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p26
The article offers the insights on campus dining trends of institutional leaders from Washington College in Chesterton, Maryland, Stephen F. Austin State University, and Tulane University in New Orleans. Topics mentioned include the Healthy for Life program of foodservice provider Aramark at...
- A Dot-Org Man in a Dot-Com Society Deliberately Misses the Gravy Train. Collins, Bruce D. // Corporate Legal Times;Jan2001, Vol. 11 Issue 110, p7
Focuses on the author's employment as the in-house legal counsel of Washington College in Chestertown, Maryland. Attraction to the prospects of a legal career in the academia; Lessons learned during his tenure.
- Washington COLLEGE. Webb, Taylor // Teen Ink;Oct2013, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p20
A review is offered for the Washington College located in Chestertown, Maryland.
- Vanderbilt University unveils 2 avenues marketplace. // Food Management;Dec97, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p20
No abstract available.
- Vanderbilt courts college students with `Two Avenues' dining facility. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;09/29/97, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p45
Features the food court-type dining facility at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. Student expenditures in the multiunit eatery during the first ten days of the semester; Responding to changes in students' taste profiles.
- Generating repeat business. // Food Management;Jul99, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p24
Reports on the approach of Vanderbilt University's foodservice department in Nashville, Tennessee, to generate repeat business. Promotion of a food outlet; Partnership of the department with a manufacturer.
- Vanderbilt U. creates `Rocket Subs' concept. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p1
Reports on Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee's creation of a gourmet sub shop called Rocket Subs. Location of the shop; University's partnership with Hormel; Description of the Rocket Subs.
- A WRITER'S DREAM. // Jet;6/6/2005, Vol. 107 Issue 23, p8
Highlights the conferral of the Sophie Kerr Prize literary award to Claire Tomkin, a graduate of Washington College in Maryland. Report that the prize is the largest undergraduate literary award in the U.S.; Plans of Tomkin to pursue a career in teaching and writing; Comments of Tomkin on...
- Community, Nation, World. Scholz, Joachim J. // Liberal Education;Winter98, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p36
Presents information on the international liberal education curriculum of Washington College in Chestertown, Maryland. Structural support of the college to the education program; Significance and effect of the program to colleges.