ADDING SPICE, ETHNICITY WITH: GRILLED VEGETABLES
- Menus. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);12/11/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 50, p4
A list of menus for senior citizens at various retirement communities in Clarendon, Texas for December 15-19, 2014 is presented.
- selected artist opportunities. // Westchester County Business Journal;2/1/2016 Supplement Arts News, pA8
The article reports on various events being held in Westchester County, New York, in 2016 which include launch of the Sarah Lawrence International Audio Fiction Awards by Sarah Lawrence College (SLC), and the All Shorts Irvington Film Festival.
- Sarah Lawrence's Bronxville cheer. Walls, J. // New York;6/1/92, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p12
Comments how the faculty and administrators at Sarah Lawrence are still shaken after some students confronted high-schoolers who were taking a tour of the college. Tension about social issues; Why events caused particular concern.
- Senior citizens center, sets menu. // Breckenridge American;6/21/2008, p4
The article reports on the menu to be provided by the Breckenridge Senior Citizens Center in Texas from June 23 to 30, 2008. On June 23, the menu includes soft tacos, lettuce and tomato and cheese, spanish rice, desert, fruit and cottage cheese, while the June 30 menu includes baked chicken...
- IN VIRGINIA CCRC: CARTS AND MEAL CHOICE. // FoodService Director;5/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p5
Discusses the decision of the Goodwin House continuing care retirement facility in Alexandria, Virginia to introduce a food cart program. Objectives of the program; Key features of the food cart; Benefits of the program to the residents; Menus served through the food cart.
- College credit for NH volunteers. // Brown University Long-Term Care Quality Advisor;10/13/97, Vol. 9 Issue 19, p6
Addresses college students at Sarah Lawrence College in Bronxville, New York, receiving college credit for social activism or volunteer work. Examples of college students receiving college credit; Comments by Marilyn Zatz, dean of studies and student life at the college.
- Coeds for Sarah Lawrence. // Time;2/9/1968, Vol. 91 Issue 6, p106
The article reports on the announcement of Sarah Lawrence College that it plans to become fully coeducational in Bronxville, New York.
- Light's on at Mease Manor. // FoodService Director;2/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p6
The article focuses on the new dinner menu items served by Mease Manor Retirement Community in Dunedin, Florida for its residents as of February 2006. The dinner menu gives residents the option to eat as healthfully or indulgently as they desire. The culinary team added daily light-fare...
- ENMESHED IN RESIDENTS' LIFESTYLES: Messiah Village creates comfort in dietary practices. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;8/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p36
Reports that Messiah Village, a continuing-care retirement community in Mechanicsburg, Philadelphia, is remaking its menu to please its residents. Food cost of the village; Reason for the upgrading of the menu; Details on additional recipes included in the menu.