BREWED, BOTTLED AND CANNED: TREND-SETTING TEA
- Green Tea with Apple. // Positive Health;Mar2003, Issue 86, p6
Reports on the addition of an apple flavored drink to the Jacksons Green Tea products.
- Spanning the spectrum. Robinson, Catherine // Beverage World;04/15/2001, Vol. 120 Issue 4, p72
Presents beverages with different flavors. Natural Green Tea Concentrate from Virginia Dare; SAIB Food-Grade nutritional drinks from Eastman Chemical Company; Low-fat dairy yogurt from Chr. Hansen; CornSweet Crystalline Fructose from ADM Corn Processing.
- Think Green. Antonio, Jose // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Apr2000, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p238
Discusses the increasing popularity of green tea beverage among health conscious people in the United States. Effects on energy consumption; How it increases metabolic rate and fat oxidation.
- After Disaster Comes Opportunity. Facenda, Vanessa L. // Tea & Coffee Trade Journal;Oct2013, Vol. 185 Issue 10, p10
No abstract available.
- 12oz multipacks for green tea. // CanTech International;Dec2013/Jan2014, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p37
The article offers brief information on the Xing 12-ounce canned green tea.
- The Boba Bubble. // Jacksonville Magazine;Jan2011, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p82
The article introduces the Boba Bubble, an iced green tea infused with milk and one's choice of fruit flavors, available at Boba Blends in Jacksonville, Florida.
- PLAY IT COOL! Bowden, Jonny; Bessinger, Jeannette // Better Nutrition;Jul2015, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p56
A recipe for chef Jeannette Bessinger's Iced Green Tea Limeade is presented.
- Green Machine. // Prepared Foods;Sep2006, Vol. 175 Issue 9, p33
The article features the Snapple Green Tea drink from Snapple Beverage Corp.
- Turn Over a New Leaf. Sare, Chris // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Aug99, Vol. 60 Issue 8, p190
Reveals the benefits of black and green tea. Types of black tea; How to brew tea.