RETAINING RIGHT OF 1ST REFUSAL: Kids call the shots at Shriners Hospital
- shriners hospitals for children -- Cincinnati. Cleeter, Deborah // Journal for Quality & Participation;Fall2000, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p47
Features the Shriners Hospitals for Children in Cincinnati, Ohio. Transportation of acute patients from local emergency rooms; Coordination of health care for patients; Patients visiting the Outpatient Clinic of the hospital.
- Shriners March Toward Balance. Philley, Alicia // Investment Management Weekly;05/03/99, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p1
Reports that the Shriners Hospitals for Children in Tampa, Florida has hired balanced managers to handle its investment portfolios. Accounts handled by its money managers; Basis of funding for additional hires.
- TAKING ROOT: THE DEVELOPMENT OF A HOSPITAL GARDEN. Johnson, Kristen A.; Bland, Melanie K.; Rathsam, Shannon M. // Parks & Recreation;Jan2002, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p60
Announces the gardening and horticultural programs implemented for the patients in the Recreation Therapy/Child Life Department of Shriners Hospital for Children in Chicago, Illinois. People who were involved in designing and sowing a garden made in the hospital; Benefits of horticulture on...
- GWA MEMO. Eyler, Betty // California Grange News;2010, Issue 4, p15
The author expresses gratitudes for those who support the Shriners Hospital for Children by offering craft of supplies, book, and toys, as well as those who support on State Convention.
- Rising trend. Pinto, Claudia // Modern Healthcare;06/30/97, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p76
Presents information on the expansions made to the Boston Shriners Hospital for Children, Boston, Massachusetts. Why the hospital was expanded; Original plans of the hospital; Features of the hospital; Expansion costs; Reference made to challenges faced by hospitals.
- Local groups use kitschy icon to raise money for organizations. Cousins, Scott // Granite City Press-Record;8/24/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 68, pA1
The article reports that two youth groups in Granite City, Illinois, Alton Angels Rainbow Girls and the James Stuart DeMolay Chapter, are using the plastic birds as a fundraiser, known as "flocking."It is mentioned that the groups are doing this since 2010 and has raised around 600 dollars. It...
- GWA MEMO. Eyler, Betty // California Grange News;2011, Issue 1, p15
The author expresses her gratitude for the support given by the California State Grange to the Shriners Hospital for children and the total contributions of the State Convention to Make a Wish, Marinoff Scholarship and Kelly Farm in 2010.
- Go Tell People What You Did Today. Cowles, Carey // O&P Business News;Feb2012, Vol. 21 Issue 2, preceding p4
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of attending an event called the First Volley Tennis Clinic for Shriners Hospital for Children organized by the Orthotic and Prosthetic Activities Foundation and the United States Tennis Association's (USTA's) charitable...
- Contractors donate work, materials for Shriners lab. McLean, Mike // Journal of Business (10756124);10/25/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 23, pB2
The article informs that Graham Construction and Management Inc., numerous subcontractors from Spokane, Washington, and Kootenai county, Idaho have donated materials and labor to Shriners Hospitals for Children in Spokane.