AND WINS EXCELLENCE AWARD: HMSHost lands in Louisville
- HMSHost improves foreign presence with concessions deal at Athens airport. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/15/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 20, p18
Reports that HMSHost has acquired a multi-year deal to manage three food service facilities at Athens International Airport in Greece. Significance of the deal for the company; Scheduled opening for the planned units; Menus for the three concepts.
- Toasting Take-off. Crecca, Donna Hood // Cheers;May2007, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p40
The article details the strategy of HMSHost in capitalizing on the changing environment of U.S. airports to provide creative, cutting-edge dining and drinking concepts to airport travelers. The company is a foodservice and retail venue operator based in Bethesda, Maryland. Total annual sales of...
- PART OF DAYTON F&B EXPANSION: HMSHost Svcs. to 'reconcept'. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p24
Reports on the decision of HMSHost to reconcept many of its concessions. Information on HMSHost's agreement with Dayton International Airport in Ohio; Details on the concept of HMSHost.
- HMSHost takes on Manhattan with Times Square food court. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/05/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 23, p18
Reports that HMSHost has opened a food court in the Forest City Ratner retail and entertainment complex in New York City. Total area; Number of units; Names of restaurants; Plan to offer catering and delivery services.
- CONTRACTOR NOTES. // FoodService Director;8/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p14
This article reports on the contract acquired by HMSHost at Oakland International Airport. HMSHost has won a 12-year contract to operate food and beverage, retail and concessions operations at the airport. In addition, HMSHost renewed its contract with Avendra, the Rockville, Maryland-based...
- Oasis in the Desert. Demerjian, Dave // Fast Company;Nov2008, Issue 130, p36
A quotation by Atousa Ghoreichi, marketing director for HMSHost, an airport concession company, about designing stress free eating environments for airline travelers is presented.
- IN AIRPORTS ACROSS THE COUNTRY: HMSHost links locally. // FoodService Director;01/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p26
Reports on the restaurant designs of HMSHost Corp. for airports. Design of Expedia.com; Opening of Jose Tequileria that offers Mexican dishes; Other locations of the restaurants managed by HMSHost.
- HMSHost prepares to bring new eateries to LAX terminal. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/04/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 36, p18
Reports that HMSHost Corp. won a contract to operate foodservice units in the United Express terminal and a foodcourt at the Los Angeles International Airport in California. United Airlines' completion of the renovation of the United Express terminal; Plan of HMSHost to return to Los Angeles...
- HMSHost sees higher checks at new bring-your-own-computer Internet cafe. Liddle, Alan J. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/18/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 51, p6
Reports on HMSHost Corp.'s use of free tableside power and telephone lines to lure Internet-needy travelers into the Expedia.com Cafe at San Jose International Airport in San Jose, California. Details of the joint venture between online travel service operator Expedia Inc. and HMSHost;...