WOOD ADDS PMG SERVICES
- Wood Co. Buys K-12 Contractor. // Food Management;Jun2000, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p18
Reports on food service firm Wood Co.'s purchase of Performance Management Group Services Inc. Statistics on Performance's revenues; Merger's reinforcement of Wood Co.'s entry into the public school segment; Wood Co.'s contract with the South Orange/Maplewood, New Jersey School District;...
- Acquisitions. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/19/94, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p88
Reports on acquisitions in the restaurant industry in 1994. Includes Pizza Hut Inc.'s purchase of worldwide development rights for Prime Restaurant Group's East Side Mario's Italian concept; Chart House Enterprises Inc.'s acquisition of a worldwide development license from Islands Restaurants;...
- Mergers and acquisitions may limit future choices, change the way equipment is purchased. Frable Jr., Foster // Nation's Restaurant News;08/09/99, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p19
No abstract available.
- Wood Co. to sponsor marketing training. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;4/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p16
Reports on the marketing training program of Wood Co. for its executives. Topics covered in the training; Goals of the program.
- Wood Co. treats Allentown students. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/27/96, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p18
Reports on Wood Co.'s chicken meal treat for students at Allentown College in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
- Wood Co. feeds 16,000 at Olympic trials. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p23
Reports that the Wood Co. served more than 16,000 people at the Olympic cycling trials.
- OK, Junior, what's for dinner? // Food Management;Feb98, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p12
Features the Wood Co., a contractor based in Allentown, Pennsylvania that is offering home meal replacement programs in some of its business dining accounts, with on-site day-care centers. Parents' selection of meals in the morning when they drop off their children; Meals offered.
- Wood Co. rolls out `Rappz' concept. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/23/96, Vol. 30 Issue 37, p16
Reports on The Wood Co.'s launching of its own version of the popular burritolike `wrap' fast food.
- Wood works FoodShare. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p40
Reports on Wood Co.'s development of the FoodShare program to address hunger in local communities. Wood sites' donation of prepared food items to local soup kitchens, food banks and other agencies.