TO OMAHA B&I UNITS: Swanson delivers pizza brand
- Pukka Pies in ad debut to extend beyond Midlands. // Marketing (00253650);2/26/2004, p6
Pukka Pies Ltd. is preparing to launch its first advertising campaign to extend the brand's popularity beyond the Midlands, England. The brand is currently the best selling in the region, with its products sold through fish-and-chip shops and football stadiums. The family-run company intends to...
- Balancing the `rooted' with the `mobile'. Levine, Peter // Brandweek;10/14/96, Vol. 37 Issue 39, p17
Comments on the need for a brand name product to be rooted in its heritage and mobile enough to adapt to the changing needs and perceptions of the marketplace to stay connected to its consumer base. Traditional corporate identity approaches; Factors that need to be part of an integrated...
- America's superbrands. // Adweek Western Edition;10/7/96 Supplement Superbrands, Vol. 46 Issue 41, p141
Presents a directory of the top brand name products in the United States for 1995 ranked by media spending. Brand; 1995 total media spending; 1994 total media spending; Percent change; Brand index.
- Laws of Branding. // Executive Excellence;Nov2001, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p12
Discusses ways for the development of brand positioning for new products and services, as well as relaunching and repositioning existing brands. Effect of advertising in establishing a brand in the marketplace; Principles on which the gravitational branding is based; Affordable ways of...
- Brands with highest consumer esteem. // FoodService Director;3/15/97 Supplement, Vol. 10, p8s
Presents a listing of brand names with the highest consumer esteem in the United States.
- How supermarkets measure up today. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p176
Comments on the methods being used by supermarkets in the United States to control the amount of branded products which are being sold, highlighting the views of Bill Pizzico, associate publisher of the `Supermarket Business.' Reference to some of the supermarkets which are using their own...
- PRODUCT ATTRIBUTES MODEL: A TOOL FOR EVALUATING BRAND POSITIONING. Gwin, Carol F.; Gwin, Carl R. // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Spring2003, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p30
A brand's positioning is designed to develop a sustainable competitive advantage on product attribute(s) in the consumer's mind. Perceptual maps are commonly used to evaluate a brand's positioning. Another tool from the economics literature, the product attributes model (based on Lancaster 1966,...
- THE ROLE OF QUALITY-TIER LOYALTY ON CONSUMER PRICE SENSITIVITY FOR FREQUENTLY PURCHASED PRODUCTS. Sivakumar, K. // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Fall95, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p84
Examines the role of quality-tier loyalty on consumer price sensitivity for frequently purchased products. Importance in understanding the consumer's choice of brands; Relation of price sensitivity of consumers to the loyalty to brands; Comparison between consumers loyal to high quality brand...
- CREATING MEANINGFUL NEW BRAND NAMES: A STUDY OF SEMANTICS AND SOUND SYMBOLISM. Klink, Richard R. // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Spring2001, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p27
Focuses on the impact of meaningful brand names on consumer product responses. Proposal of guidelines for creating effective brand names; Enhancement of product liking and positioning; Comparison between consumer product response using semantics and sound symbolism.