150 CUSTOMERS AND COUNTING: Cornell adds to ethnic variety
- 750 DAILY AND COUNTING: Tortillas turning heads at Cornell's 'Lotta Chilada'. // FoodService Director;02/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the benefit of Cornell University in Ithaca, New York, from a tortilla-making machine at the Lotta Chilada station in Jansen's Dining Hall. Approximate number of tortillas the station serves a day; Varieties of tortilla.
- WITH MEAL PLAN OVERHAUL: Cornell lunch volume up 50%. // FoodService Director;11/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the increase in the lunch volume at Cornell University's dining facility in Ithaca, New York after a renovation. Percentage of increase in the lunch volume; Offerings at the renovated facility; Changes in the facility's meal plans.
- FLEXIBILITY, TAKE-OUT KEY: CORNELL BOOSTS MEAL PLAN MKTG., OPTIONS. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p10
Focuses on the meal plans of the Cornell University in Ithaca, New York state. Why the university decided to hire a consultant in its food service operation; Students who participated in the research stage; Cost of the plans.
- REACTING TO CUSTOMER HABITS: Campus card systems help capture off-campus revenue. // FoodService Director;2/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p6
Presents information on the use of campus card systems for food services at universities in the U.S. Importance of the campus card systems for college students; Details of the City Bucks meal plan of Cornell University in Ithaca, New York; Information on the off-campus program at Auburn...
- Increase in Ithaca. // FoodService Director;2/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the renovation of the Atrium Cafe at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York in 2005. Increase in customer counts of the cafeteria; Features of the cafeteria prior to the renovation; Incorporation of a pizza concept and a salad bar in the renovation.
- Full-meal salad stations. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p80
Deals with the popularity of full-meal salad stations in U.S. college and university campuses. Salads by Design in Jansen Dining Hall of Cornell University in Ithaca, New York; Salad Toss program of Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee; Salad dressings offered at the University of...
- BROADENS MENU VARIETY: Cornell U.'s Smoke Shack delivers signature flavors. // FoodService Director;12/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p6
Announces that Cornell University in Ithaca, New York has opened Smoke Shack, a server in Trillium Dining Hall. Features of the Smoke Shack food station; Comments from Eileen Hughes, executive chef; Examples of its vegetarian cookery.
- THE LATEST TRENDY FOOD STATIONS: Options open at Cornell Univ. for freshman student influx. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;12/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p40
Looks at the food stations included in the dining hall opened by Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. Types of pizzas served at Anything Doughs; Features of the Chef's Table station; Categories of cookery at the World's Fare station.
- Vegging Out. // FoodService Director;2/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p24
The article reports that Cornell University Dining has partnered with Moosewood to open Moosewood at Anabel Taylor. For the past two years, Cornell University Dining has made sustainability a focus for the Ithaca community in New York. However, Ithaca had already been on the sustainable dining...