STUDENTS DO THEIR PART BY: DRINKING MILK FOR F/S
- DMI launches initiatives to reach kids. // Dairy Field;May98, Vol. 181 Issue 5, p12
Describes the initiatives of National Dairy Council to promote the consumption of milk among children in the United States. Milk and dairy products as an essential part of a healthy diet; Expected number of children to be reached by the program.
- EU cash encourages consumption. // Dairy Industries International;Oct97, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p9
Reports that the National Dairy Council (NDC) has been awarded just under 1 million by the European Commission to promote liquid milk in Great Britain. Amount that will be spent on milk campaigns; Increase in milk drinking among under-fives in 1996.
- Dairy Council hands BMP ...9.5m milk promotion. Whitfield, Paul // Marketing (00253650);3/16/2000, p5
Focuses on the appointment of BMP DDB by the National Dairy Council to promote milk consumption in Great Britain.
- 'Drink 3'. // Dairy Field;Aug99, Vol. 182 Issue 8, p8
Highlights on developments in the Calcium Summit sponsored by the National Dairy Council and the Milk Processor Education Program at Washington (D.C.) on June 25, 1999. Discussion on the importance of calcium in human nutrition; Recommended daily calcium intake; National Dairy Council's...
- ENCOURAGING CONSUMPTION. Smith, Pamela Accetta // Dairy Field;Sep2006, Vol. 189 Issue 9, p44
The article discusses the need to encourage milk and dairy product consumption in schools in California. Leading dairy promotion organizations National Dairy Council and Dairy Management Inc. emphasizes the need for milk and dairy products to be included as an important part of school experience...
- National Dairy Council's Strategic Plan launched. // Irish Veterinary Journal;Jun2008, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p359
The article reports on the launch of the National Dairy Council's (NDC) Food for Life, a five-year strategic plan by the Minister of State at the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food and Mary Wallace in 2008 in Ireland. NDC, which is established in 1964, is geared to promote positive...
- Making milk cool. Donnelly, Margaret // Irish Farmers Monthly;Dec2011, p10
The article offers the insights of National Dairy Council's (NDC) chief executive officer (CEO) Zoe Kavanagh on promoting milk in agri-food sector. Kavanagh states that her plan for dairy industry requires her experiences on marketing role in Pepsi Co. She believes that making milk relevant to...
- STRATEGIC MOVES. // Irish Farmers Monthly;Mar2009, p14
The article reports on the launching of newly-improved 2009 five-year strategic plan of the National Dairy Council (NDC) in Ireland. The main goal of NDC 2009 strategic plan is to focus promoting health benefits of dairy industry according to NDC Chief Helen Brophy. NDC also launches various...
- NDC GETS TOP MARKS FROM MUMS. // Irish Farmers Monthly;Mar2010, p6
The article reports that the trademark "Farmed in the Republic of Ireland" by the National Dairy Council (NDC) is the number one dairy brand to be remembered by young mothers.