IN PARKING GARAGE: C-store at Baylor Univ. bracing for sales jump
- A Pet Owner's Best Friend. Knapp Walters, Lynn // Progressive Grocer;Sep2013, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p18
In the article, the author discusses developments in the grocery sector in the U.S., particularly in the pet category, as of September 2013. She claims that the category is among the most fragmented as pet food and supplies can be found in such places as independent pet stores, as well as drug...
- School update. // Baylor Business Review;Spring1991, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p29
Reports on developments related to the Baylor University in Waco, Texas as of spring of 1991. Nighttime program; Initiation of an Executive Master of Business Administration program; Creation of the Faculty-Student Mentor Program.
- `Apples' and teaching still go hand in hand. // Baylor Business Review;Spring1991, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p38
Reports on Baylor University's Macintosh University, a one-day event sponsored in conjunction with Apple Computer Inc. Special degrees offered.
- Experts invited to speak before student groups. // Baylor Business Review;Spring1991, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p40
Reports on the experts invited by student groups at Baylor University in Waco, Texas.
- Career fair staged by marketing students. // Baylor Business Review;Spring1991, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p40
Highlights Baylor University's 7th annual career fair on January 30, 1991.
- School update. // Baylor Business Review;Fall1991, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p33
Reports on news and developments in Baylor University in Waco, Texas. Includes the enrollment in the inaugural class of Baylor's Executive Master of Business Administration program; Administrative appointments in the business school; Availability of a cable and satellite system to faculty and...
- Student activities. // Baylor Business Review;Fall1991, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p40
Reports on news and developments concerning students at Baylor University in Waco, Texas. Top honor students for the academic year 1990-91; Senior Lynn Trinchitella's receipt of teh 1990-91 inaugural Sales Student of the Year award from the Marketing Department and the Center for Professional...
- Studying at Baylor during the great depression. Huskerson, Horace // Baylor Business Review;Spring1993, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p4
Relates how students struggled to get an education at Baylor University in Texas during the depression years of 1932-1937. Enrollment levels; Other campus experiences.
- Accounting program ranked in the top 20 nationally. // Baylor Business Review;Spring1993, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p10
Reports that the accounting program of Baylor University is ranked 16th among schools in the United States. Percentage passing in state and national exams.