FIND INFO YOU NEED ON: THE HOT WEB
- CONNECTIONS. // FoodService Director;11/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p56
The article reviews several web sites including the California Walnut Board, www.Foodserviceblog.idahopotato.com, and Athens Foods, located at www.athensfoods.com/foodservice.
- SHORTCUTS TO INFO: Web portals & gateways. Grossbauer, Sue // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p146
Describes some Web sites concerning food suggested by C. Wayne Rice, foodservice director at the Texas 4-H Center in Brownwood. WebFoodPros.com; Bakingmasters.com; Cyberdiet.com.
- Best New Bites, Prepared Foods' New (Web) Look. GARRISON, BOB // Prepared Foods;Jun2015, Vol. 184 Issue 6, p9
The article describes the changes made on the website of the journal such as creating a homepage for daily news on the foodservice industry.
- FOOD REVIEWS TO GO. // Travel & Leisure;Sep2009, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p38
The article reviews several websites which include URBANSPOON.COM, WHERETHELOCALSEAT.COM and ZAGAT.COM.
- Websites of the Month. // Food Service;Mar2008, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p20
The article reviews two web sites, first is a one-stop shop for food at www.rarefare.co.nz and the other is an online guide to dining from Hong Kong Tatler at www.asiabestrestaurants.com.
- SITE OF THE MONTH: Eat Your Worldâ€“A Global Guide to Local Food. Mizzi, Shannon // Foreign Service Journal;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 92 Issue 6, p16
The article reviews the web site Eat Your World: A Global Guide to Local Food located at www.eatyourworld.com.
- Tesco Food & Living. // Web User;10/17/2013, Issue 329, p13
The article evaluates the website of Tesco, offering information related to food and living, located at "www.tesco.com/foodandliving."
- FIHN's new online home. // Food Manufacture;Sep2014, Vol. 89 Issue 9, p21
The article offers a preview of the web site of Food Ingredients, Health & Nutrition (FIHN) from Food Manufacture Group.
- WEBWISE. Eberhardie, Chris // Nursing Standard;5/31/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p36
The article reviews the web site of the European Food Safety Authority.