WITH 5-YR. PLEDGE: COMPASS GROUP IN HBA
- Compass and Puck to Partner. // Food Management;Mar2004, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p20
Compass Group USA Inc. and world-renowned chef Wolfgang Puck have announced a strategic partnership involving Wolfgang Puck Catering and Events. The exclusive arrangement expands Wolfgang Puck Catering and Events into Compass Group's operating sectors like B&I, sports and entertainment and...
- Compass awards itself high marks at Olympics. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;2/25/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the optimism of the performance of foodservice contractor Compass Group at the Winter Olympic Games in Salt Lake City, Utah. Factor of the possibility of winning a foodservice bid at the 2004 Summer Olympics; Effects of the complaints by the Belarus' national team on Compass; Success...
- Food dude to keep Compass' direction. // Business North Carolina;Dec99, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p48
Focuses on Gary Greene, chief executive of North America Division of Compass Group. Expansion of Britain-based Compass Group PLC; Personal background of Gary Greene.
- SATYAM JOINS MAINFRAME MIGRATION ALLIANCE. // Mainframe Computing;Jan2005, Vol. 18 Issue 1, pN.PAG
Reports on a decision of Satyam Computer Services Ltd. to join the Mainframe Migration Alliance, as of January 2005. Objective of the alliance; Benefits of the inclusion of Satyam in the alliance to Microsoft; Background on Satyam.
- Association Members Want to Know Value. Rigsbee, Ed // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/10/2007, Vol. 232 Issue 15, p32
The article discusses the importance of value idea to enhance association membership in the U.S. The author believes that the best way for an association to expand its membership is through a one-to-one method. He also presented a list of tips which include $1,000 for industry specific...
- Upsite Technologies joins The Green Grid. // Mission Critical;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p71
The article reports on the announcement of Upsite Technologies Inc. that it has become a contributor member of The Green Grid, a global consortium of private and public sectors dedicated to advancing resource efficiency in information technology and data centers.
- Aeroflot bid. // Airline Business;Mar2004, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p9
Reports on a formal bid made by the firm Aeroflot for membership of the SkyTeam Alliance. Potential benefits of the addition of Aeroflot to the alliance; Details of the financial performance of Aeroflot.
- Attracting China's money. Tita, Bob // Crain's Chicago Business;1/3/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p7
The article reports that executive Adlai Stevenson is working to bring Chinese investors to the Midwest. The Chinese think of the West Coast and the East Coast. They have never heard of Chicago as the business capital of the Midwest. Association leaders decline to reveal specific numbers but say...
- STRATEGIC GROUPS IN RETAILING BASED ON PORTER'S GENERIC MARKET BASED STRATEGIES. Shah, Abhay // Marketing Management Journal;Spring2007, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p151
The first study of strategic groups was conducted by Hunt in 1972. Since then, there have been a number of studies investigating the concept of strategic groups. However, there is still a lot of confusion, and there is very little consensus on a number of issues related to this concept. In...