MCDONALD'S RIGHT NEXT DOOR: Duke's Grill benefits from QSR unit
- UWM Restaurant Operations to participate in composting program. Brooke, Zachary // UWM Post (Milwaukee, WI);2/7/2011, p1
The article presents information on the plans of University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee Restaurant Operations to participate in a composting program following an agreement for collection and pickup brokered by the Act Everywhere student group.
- The THIRD Place. Ramsey, Lindsey // FoodService Director;10/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p22
A review is offered for KU Dining restaurant located at the University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas.
- Denny's University established to train franchisees, managers. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/16/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p25
The article reports on the ribbon cutting conducted by Denny's for its Denny's University in Spartanburg, South Carolina. The university will offer training course related to foodservice, including customer service, leadership and financial literacy. In addition, the university will play...
- Canteen, University of Westminster. Ingham, Francis // PRWeek (London);1/11/2013, p32
A review is offered for the canteen located at the University of Westminster in Harrow, England.
- New Campus Restaurant. // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p12
A review is offered for the Epicurean & Co. campus restaurant, located in Washington, D.C.
- TOWSON UNIVERSITY STUDENTS GET OFF-CAMPUS DINING CARD. // CardLine;3/7/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p20
The article reports that Fine Dine, a meal plan debit card created by a former Towson University student, will allow students at the Baltimore, Maryland-area school to take advantage of off-campus dining. The cards require $200 minimum deposits, and students can use them at 11 participating...
- Sales $4,800 Daily: Upscale Eatery Thriving at U-Ky. // FoodService Director;11/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the revenue of Ovid's, an eatery at the University of Kentucky in Lexington, for 1999, its first year of operation. Statistics on the revenue; Location; Entertainment and other services at Ovid's; Design of Ovid's.
- Volume Tops $1,500/Day: New Restaurant Doubles Sales at Depauw U. // FoodService Director;11/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p8
Provides information on the Gate restaurant at Depauw University in Greencastle, Indiana. Daily sales; Business hours of the restaurant; Design of the Gate; Menus; Food services for students at the restaurant.
- Budget bites. Gill, Priya // India Today;9/ 1/2008, p38
The article provides information on some of the budget eateries in various campuses in India. Punjab University is one campus popular for its eating joints located in Sector 15, which offers an assortment of cheap sweets and eats. The campus is also known for the student center, Stu-C, which...