- Attracting the Workers of Tomorrow. // Association Management;Sep2000, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p32
Provides information on the Marriott Hospitality Public Charter High School in Washington, D.C. Supporters of the school; Amount raised from donations; Student requirement.
- Charter school funding. // American School Board Journal;Apr2011, Vol. 198 Issue 4, p56
The article offers information on the "Adding Up the Spending" report regarding fiscal inequalities among charter schools in New York City, in which it shows that some well-endowed charters receive plenty of additional private funding while some charters receive almost no private donations.
- ANTON OPENS DOORS IN NRA EFFORT. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the move of Anton Airfood Inc. to help the program of the National Restaurant Association to show students the career opportunities in the food service industry. Activities provided by Anton for students.
- ANTON-RUN A&W UNIT: Sales Flying high in Norfolk. // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p28
Reports on the gross income of Anton Airfood Inc. in its A&W All American Food Franchise at Norfolk International Airport in Virginia. Features of the menu; Reason for the income results.
- Anton Airfoods to open nine eateries in Norfolk Airport. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/07/98, Vol. 32 Issue 49, p16
Reports on Anton Airfoods Inc.'s plan to open nine restaurants at Norfolk International Airport in Norfolk, Virginia. Plan to offer a mix of regional and national branded concepts as well as three original concepts that reflect the cultural heritage of the Virginia/Tidewater region; Other...
- AAI ADDS TWO NEW CONCEPTS AT JFK. // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p20
Reports on the addition of two concept restaurants of Anton Airfood Inc. (AAI) at the John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City. Total contract value between AAI and the JFK International Airport; Features of the restaurants; Location of the restaurants.
- FYI clears ground for landing of new sports bar and grille. Cornell, Halley // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;9/12/2003, Issue 323138, p3
Presents an update on Anton Airfoods' construction project for the Valley Grill and Sports Bar located at the main lobby area of the Fresno Yosemite International Airport in Fresno, California. Design of the airport restaurant which will feature memorabilia from Valley athletes and restaurant...
- Patricia Anton. Smyth, Whit // Nation's Restaurant News;4/8/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p36
Focuses on the career of Patricia Anton, president and chief executive of Anton Airfood Inc. in Washington, D.C. Career background; Influence of husband Bill Anton; Description of leadership style.
- Anton Airfood awarded contract at Raleigh-Durham, N.C. airport. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/07/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p19
Reports on airport foodservice company Anton Airfood Inc.'s receipt of a foodservice contract for two terminals at the Raleigh-Durham International Airport in North Carolina. Anton Airfood's agreement to take over 18 spaces between terminals A and C at the airport; Other airports where Anton...