MONTHLY SALES TOP $240K: C-store success prompting national roll-out for Chase
- Chase buys loans approved by automated underwriting. // Mortgage Banking;Dec96, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p7
Reports on Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corp.'s plan to buy loans from correspondent lenders that have been accepted for purchase by either the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. or the Federal National Mortgage Association automated underwriting services. Start of program in the first quarter of 1997...
- Chase reorganizes asset management groups. Fraser, Katharine // American Banker;08/17/98, Vol. 163 Issue 156, p8
Reports that Chase Manhattan Corporation reorganized its investment management group. Details on the changes made by Chase; Names of persons assigned to management positions; Comments from Joy Montgomery, president of Money Marketing Initiatives, a Basking Ridge, New Jersey, consulting firm.
- Chase unit is almost done with post-merger downsizing. La Monica, Paul R. // American Banker;10/10/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 195, p9
Reports on reorganization developments at Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corp. Closure of overlapping offices; Closure of retail and excise offices; Laying off of employees; Consolidation of service operations.
- Chase deal shows commitment to mortgage servicing business. La Monica, Paul R. // American Banker;12/20/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 243, p1
Focuses on Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corp.'s purchase of servicing rights in its efforts to integrate its Chase and Chemical units. Amount in servicing rights purchased by the company; Total amount of investments that the company will make in its units; Comment by Stephen J. Rotella, executive...
- Chase Manhattan to open local office. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Feb95, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p8
Reports on Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corp.'s plans to open a branch office in Wenatchee, Washington. Growth and expansion of the company; Mortgage loan consultant Rasik Bhula's comments.
- Chase Manhattan purchases $7.6 billion servicing portfolio. // Mortgage Banking;Jun95, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p6
Reports on Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation's purchase of mortgage servicing rights from ARCS Mortgage Inc.
- A company with a pedigree. England, Robert Stowe // Mortgage Banking;Feb97, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p28
Focuses on the merger of Chemical Banking Corp.'s mortgage unit with Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corp. Combined assets of the two companies; Plans for the integration of the companies; Obstacles resulting from the absorption and incorporation of earlier acquisitions; Objectives of the integration;...
- Chase Manhattan Website to offer real-time reporting. // Mortgage Banking;Sep98, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p111
Reports on Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corp.'s launch of a Web site that features real-time loan status reporting capabilities.
- Advanta establishes escrow to move mortgage sale along. M.G. // Asset Securitization Report;3/12/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the sale of mortgage unit by Advanta Corp. to Chase Manhattan in the U.S. Description of an escrow account; Lawsuit associated with the sale of Advanta's credit card portfolio to FleetBoston bank; Liabilities of Advanta associated with the portfolio.