ONE OF 700: University chef joins elite club
- Chefs stage food fair competition. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/18/95, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p22
Reports on the Chefs Association of the Pacific Coast Inc.'s Golden Gate Food Spectacular in San Francisco, California on September 24, 1995. Activities; Admission prices.
- Taste with a twist. DORAN, RYAN // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/24/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 43, p16
The article offers information on the "Eating" series of restaurant week-styled events of New England Culinary Group, which promotes the restaurant scene in a particular town.
- Club Chefs golf outing benefits Easter Seals. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/17/99, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p110
Focuses on the Chicago, Illinois-based Club Chefs Association of America's fund raising event for the DuPage County Easter Seals organization.
- Oh, to be a Chef! // Enterprise (Pakistan);Aug2011, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p11
The article offers information on the Chefs' Association of Pakistan (CAP) which prioritizes food preparation and presentation in the hospitality industry.
- AUCKLAND CHEFS CHRISTMAS EVENT. // Restaurant & Catering News;Nov2013, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p2
The article reports on the Christmas program to be conducted by chef organization Chefs Association in Auckland, New Zealand on December 8, 2013.
- WACS CULINARY CERTIFICATIO. // Restaurant & Catering News;Aug2013, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p4
The article reports on the global culinary certification launched by the World Association of Chefs Societies (WACS), a global network of chefs' associations, for the culinary industry.
- AAC inducts new members, bids Cutino farewell at gala dinner. Parsighian // Nation's Restaurant News;07/26/99, Vol. 33 Issue 30, p75
Reports on the annual induction dinner of the American Academy of Chefs held in Chicago, Illinois last July 10, 1999. Number of members inducted; Participation of culinary media personalities Graham Kerr and Robert Nelson; Tribute for outgoing chairman Bert Cutino.
- Invitation from the Craft Guild of Chefs. // Publican's Morning Advertiser;2/14/2013, Issue 89, p30
The article offers information on the National Chef of the Year 2013 competition organized by the organization Craft Guild of Chefs which is also encouraging chefs to participate in the competition and it also includes a live competition at the Restaurant Show in London on October 8, 2013.
- NSIA HOSTS AUCKLAND CHEFS. // Restaurant & Catering News;May2014, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p32
Several images are presented of the meeting of Auckland, New Zealand branch of the Chefs Association at the North Shore International Academy (NSIA).