Rural hospital adopts Planetree model
Tags: MEDICAL centers
- Surveyors: Handoff process is "best they've ever seen.". // Hospital Peer Review;May2007, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p63
The article presents the results of an evaluation of the Anaheim Memorial Medical Center in Orange County, California.
- N.Y.C. cancels Queens Hospital sale for now. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/20/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30213, p36
Announces the plans of the New York city government to build a Queens Hospital Center in New York. Estimated cost of the new hospital; Funding sources of the project.
- Preventative Measures. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p29
Reports that the Detroit Medical Center in Detroit, Michigan plans to close its outpatient and emergency psychiatric services by the end of January 2003. Reasons for the closure; Additional closure of facilities expected from the center; Health facility that would accommodate the patients from...
- OFA launches 'healthcare action center'. Jacobs, Jeremy P. // Hill;6/11/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 68, p30
The article reports on the launch of the healthcare action center by the Organizing for America (OFA) in the U.S.
- A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO HEALTH: THE SCRIPPS CENTER FOR INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE. Edelblute, Judy // Alternative Therapies in Health & Medicine;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p112
Features the Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine in La Jolla, California. Medical staff; Pain management programs of the center; Patient education program of the center.
- VA hospital offers unique payback program. Murray, Kevin // AHA News;2/27/95, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the Service Credit Program of the Danville Regional Medical Center in Virginia. Hospital bill payment scheme for patients; Performance of part-time tasks around the hospital as payment.
- Your ED visit in 25 minutes or it's free. Green, Jeffrey // AHA News;05/20/96, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p4
Focuses on the Medical Center of Southern Indiana's `It's About Time' campaign that aims to provide emergency care. Program description; Comparison with the services of competiting hospitals; Comments from chief executive officer Kevin Miller.
- Community center plugs health care gap in Garland. Peterson, Linda // AHA News;09/30/96, Vol. 32 Issue 39, p2
Reports on the opening of a neighborhood health center in Garland, Texas. Statement from Garland's public health director Pat Fowler; Health services offered by the center.
- Philadelphia neighborhood fills the gaps in children's health care. Luggiero, Gary // AHA News;04/28/97, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p2
Features the Huey Family Health Center established by the Mercy Health System in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Services available; Mission and vision of the center; Number of school-based health centers in the United States.