One million tiny plays about work
- El cÃrculo vicioso del turismo residencial: anÃ¡lisis de los factores locales del boom inmobiliario espaÃ±ol. Andreu, Hugo García // Pasos: Revista de Turismo y Patrimonio Cultural;2014, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p395
Between 1996 and 2006, Spain experienced an unprecedented real estate boom that mainly affected the coastal localities. Research has mainly focused so far on analyzing the causes that fueled such a high demand for housing. This article aims at highlighting the role tourist destinations have...
- BUYING PARADISE. // Asia Weekly;10/6/2008, Vol. 2 Issue 39, p40
The article reports developments in the real estate market in Bali Island, Indonesia. According to a leading industry experts, villa market in Bali is fast starting to rival the overdevelopment or without the price tag of Thailand. The island paradise attracts over a million tourists every year...
- COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE BROKERS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p93
A list of the top commercial real estate brokers in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the value of property leased and sold in 2007 is presented, including CB Richard Ellis, Colliers International and Voit Commercial Brokerage.
- BOMI earns ACE approval. // Buildings;Jan1996, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p20
Reports that the BOMI Institute has earned recommendations for all 22 of its commercial property courses by the American Council on Education's ACE/PONSI program.
- Top real estate developers. Barberello, Kathleen // Business News New Jersey;10/06/97, Vol. 10 Issue 34, p19
Presents a listing of top real estate developers ranked by the number of square feet owned and/or controlled in New Jersey.
- Forecast breakfasts. // Business News New Jersey;01/18/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 3, pS17
Reports on the New Jersey Chapter of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors' meeting held in February 2000.
- Corrections. // Orange County Business Journal;1/2/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p3
A correction to the article which provides list of commercial real estate brokers in the 2006 Book of Lists that was published in the previous issue is presented.
- Brokers devise plan for listings database. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/26/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p6
Reports on the plan of industrial real estate brokers to develop a local database of real estate listings in Ohio. Advantages of establishing a primary listings service; Components of the listings database; Participation of brokerages in the initiative.
- LARGEST COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE BROKERAGES. // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/22/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 51, p83
The article lists the largest commercial real estate brokerages in Ohio which are ranked by the number of agents or brokers including CB Richard Ellis Inc. in Cleveland, Colliers Ostendorf-Morris in Cleveland and NAI Cummins Real Estate in Akron.