- A European reunion. // People Management;3/8/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p64
Provides information on the issues which will be discussed at the March 2001 management professional convention in the Czech Republic sponsored by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. Issues concerning the training of human resources managers; Laws affecting the Internet;...
- Forearmed for the war for talent. // People Management;5/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p59
Focuses on the recruitment certificate program launched by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development at the Recruitment and Selection conference on May 22, 2001 in London, England. Objective of the program; Features.
- Variety show. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;11/25/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p79
Highlights the 2001 national conference of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development that will be held in Harrogate, England. Topics related to personnel management in Great Britain which will be discussed in the conference; Products and services which will be exhibited in the...
- CIPD REPORT. // People Management;5/20/2010, p39
The article covers news briefs on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain as of May 2010 which include the deadline for the submission of entries for the CIPD People Management Awards until June 4, a conference to be held by the North London branch of the...
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;9/26/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 19, p65
Presents updates on the activities of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) as of September 26, 2002. Information on the meeting on public and private partnerships; Legal services provided by the organization's Web site; Topic to be discussed in the CIPD annual conference in...
- A practical resource for the public sector. // People Management;Jun2011, p56
The article reports on the launch of a new area of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) website in 2011 which is dedicated to supporting and informing the public sector of the human resources (HR) community.
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;12/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 25, p45
Presents an update on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) as of December 28, 2001. Moderators appointed for the institute's certificate programs in personnel and training practice; Documents added to the Infosource section of the Web site of the CIPD; Topics that will be...
- Time to take the site test. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;5/17/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p63
Features the online debate zone at the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's (CIPD) Web site. Questions posted on the Web site to spark discussion; Information provided by the site.
- TAKING ON THE ISSUE OF AGE. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;8/9/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 16, p52
The article offers information on a new employment guide to be published by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain. The CIPD guides will focus on specific aspects of employment. Called Research Insight, the first of these examines the state of play in age...