- Earnings Report. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;2/22/2007, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p3
The article offers news on the financial performance of several footwear companies in 2006. Asics Corp. reported an increase in net sales for the nine months ended December 31. K-Swiss Inc. posted a decline in total worldwide revenues for the year. LaCrosse Footwear Inc. announced an increase in...
- Get Your Kicks. Ator, Jen // Women's Health;Apr2012, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p58
The article offers information on various training shoes including Kwicky QT2 from K-Swiss, GT-2170 G-TX from Asics, and Minimus Zero Road from New Balance.
- Challenged K-Swiss Tries Another Direction. TAY, MICHELLE // FN: Footwear News;8/6/2012, Vol. 68 Issue 27, p8
The article reports that K-Swiss Inc. is trying new ways to boost its business by launching new casual footwear lines, Clean Classic and Laguna.
- Super Show '96/K-Swiss. // Tennis;Winter96, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p22
Highlights K-Swiss's booth at the Super Show 1996.
- HOT NUMBERS. // FN: Footwear News;2/14/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p30
Presents updates on the financial performance of footwear companies in the U.S. as of February 2005. Increase in footwear sales posted by Puma for the fourth quarter of 2004; Increase in earnings per share of K-Swiss; Net income of Timberland in 2004.
- A Steady Stride. Powell, Matt // SGB;Nov2006, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p15
The article looks at the running shoe market. According to the article, the big driver of the athletic shoe business performance is the running shoe business. Women's running shoe business is keeping pace with the men's side. Nike continues to dominate the running shoe category, followed by New...
- K-Swiss Steps Out with $20M Training Line. Ebenkamp, Becky // Brandweek;11/22/99, Vol. 40 Issue 44, p6
Announces the marketing campaign launched for the K-Swiss brand of footwear. Amount involved in the promotion; Target market of the campaign; Sales performance of the brand.
- Step Into the New Season. // Tennis;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p20
The article offers brief information on the Bigshot II, GEL-Solution Slam and 996 tennis shoes from K-Swiss Inc., Asics Corp. and New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc. respectively.
- Asics eyes greater share of growing running market. Joseph, Sebastian // Marketing Week (Online Edition);1/22/2013, p7
The article reports that Japanese sportswear developer Asics is targeting the international market. It states that the company will unveil an international advertising campaign. According to the author, the campaign aims to attract consumers and encourage them to enhance their performance as...