At WSA, Silence Was Not Golden
- cool eco kicks. Taylor, Marygrace // Kiwi;Aug/Sep2011, p27
A preview of several eco-friendly children's footwear is presented, including the Kids Miller slip-ons from Native Shoes, Kids Sula from Keen Footwear, and the Girls' Take on Ribbon sneakers from Simple Shoes.
- FRESH BAKED. Russak, Brian // FN: Footwear News;2/12/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p20
The article reports on the launch of the Pastry by Vanessa and Angela Simmons sneaker line at the World Shoe Association show in Las Vegas, Nevada, in February 2007. Pastry, which retails for 65 U.S. dollars, features prominently in two episodes of the new season of the television program "Run's...
- Heelys Expands Its Footwear Line, New Styles for Back-to-School. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;2/28/2008, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p3
The article announces that Heelys Inc. has launched its updated line of wheeled footwear. For 2008, Heelys has 13 new styles with 29 new color combinations for its wheeled shoes. Particular focus is given to the design features of the Ninja, the first footwear model of Heelys to offer a Mega...
- FACES. Newman, Eric // FN: Footwear News;8/15/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 32, p12
Provides information on the trade show of the World Shoe Association in Las Vegas, Nevada in August 2005. Highlights of the event; Recipient of the scholarship grants given by the association; Pictures of participants in the event.
- News Briefs. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;6/23/2006, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p3
The article reports on the partnership between Keen Footwear and REI. The deal allows REI to sell the Keen Eco-Carton, a new shoebox design made from recycled and biodegradable materials, in its stores in the U.S. The Eco-Carton will be used in select Keen Trail Running Styles for Fall 2006,...
- what celebs are wearing on their feet. // Shape;Aug2007, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p38
The article evaluates the Toepeeka sandals from the company Simple Shoes.
- Guardsman, Fenice team up on leather care line. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the collaboration between Guardsman and Fenice in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Facilitation of leather care solutions; Launch of Leather Care products to retailers; Expansion of the product lines.
- THE LEONE D'ORO WINES. // Italian America;2012, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p8
The article offers information on the development of the Leone D'Oro line of Italian wines by Votto Vines in partnership with the Sons of Italy, the country's biggest and oldest Italian American organization.
- Skinfix helps make natural the new norm. // Chain Drug Review;8/24/2015, Vol. 37 Issue 13, p142
The article profiles Halifax, Nova Scotia-based skin care products company Skinfix Inc. and includes information on its focus on natural ingredients, product lines, and retail partners in Canada and the U.S.