Dansko Opens Eco-Friendly HQ
- Company's 'living wall' filters indoor air. // Snips;Mar2009, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p44
The article features the living wall in the headquarters of Dansko Co. in West Grove, Pennsylvania. It is stated that the wall of the building headquarters filters volatile organic compounds from the indoor air. It is reported that the design of the building places plants in a hydroponic...
- New HQs Green-Certified. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/26/2006, Vol. 228 Issue 9, p7
The article reports that Fluor Corp., has completed its new global corporate headquarters in Irving, Texas in dedication to its officials, business and community leaders, and employees. The building is constructed of natural materials, aiming to meet the certification requirements for the U.S....
- HOK Designs MedImmune Headquarters. // Environmental Design & Construction;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p23
Reports that the Washington, D.C. office of HOK is designing the corporate headquarters for MedImmune Inc. in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Creation of a single building structure; Multiple atrium spaces.
- ADD Inc. Headquarters Certified LEED-CI Platinum. Piell, Amanda B. // Buildings;Nov2009, Vol. 103 Issue 11, p12
The article reports that ADD Inc. received LEED-CI Platinum certification from the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) for its headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts. ADD renovated and rehabilitated the building to incorporate environment-friendly designs, such as high-efficiency faucets,...
- Taking Steps. Beaudry, Jennifer Ernst // FN: Footwear News;2/9/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p96
The article offers news briefs related to industries in the U.S. Puma company has purchased headquarters in Westford, Massachusetts. New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc. plans to launch the New Balance 70 the first in a planned series of shoes made with the athletic brand's most sustainable materials...
- Happy Feet. L. M. // Footwear Plus;Feb2012, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p66
The article offers information on the Tacoma clog by Dansko.
- Dansko Gets Active. Benton, Emilia // Footwear Plus;Sep2009, p22
The article evaluates Dansko's Acadia active clog footwear line which was exhibited at the Outdoor Retailer Summer Market show in Salt Lake City, Utah in July 2009.
- DANSKO. Goodson, Audrey // Footwear Plus;Mar2012, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p29
The article features Dansko, a footwear company and recipient of the Women's Comfort & Corporate Goodwill award at the 13th Annual Plus Awards ceremony in 2012.
- Ice storage, solar panels a sure bet for California Lottery. // Engineered Systems;Mar2014, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p18
The article presents information on the construction of a net zero energy pavilion at a headquarter building of California Lottery. The new facility was needed to comply with Title 24 of the California Code of Regulations. Mark MacCracken, the chief executive officer (CEO) of Calmac, said that...