Vibram to Open New China Facility
- The Bare Facts. Dutter, Greg // Footwear Plus;Oct2009, p12
An interview with Tony Post, chief executive officer (CEO) of Vibram USA, is presented. He says he does not think that FiveFingers is for everybody and there are always going to be some people for whom it is not the right product. When asked if FiveFingers could have been successfully launched...
- Vibram Vrooms. BEAUDRY, JENNIFER ERNST // FN: Footwear News;9/27/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 35, p6
The article reports on Italian footwear brand Vibram SpA, which is predicting even higher growth in future for the company. It states the company's sales have tripled since its debut in 2006. However the company had to face several challenges while on the path of success including new...
- When Vibram couldn't meet demand for its hot new shoes, counterfeiters stepped in. ALSEVER, JENNIFER // Inc.;Mar2012, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p87
The article features Tony Post, the chief executive officer (CEO) of Vibram USA, and how he resolved the counterfeiting of their products. It cites the FiveFingers running shoes as the Vibram product that was imitated. It presents the move by Post to seek the help of Deckers Outdoor executives,...
- FORMER VIBRAM USA CEO LAUNCHES FOOTWEAR STARTUP. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Jan2013, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the launch of footwear startup ToPo Athletic by Tony Port, former chief executive officer (CEO) and founder of Vibram USA Inc. It states that ToPo Athletic secured $5 million in Series A funding from Norwest Venture Partners (NVP). It indicates that the athletic footwear...
- Thumbs Up for FiveFingers. Dutter, Greg // Footwear Plus;Sep2009, p21
The article evaluates the various models of the glove-like Vibram FiveFingers footwear Vibram USA of Concord, Massachusetts.
- Running scared. // World (0888157X);5/31/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on the move of Vibram USA Inc., the manufacturer of FiveFinger running shoes to reimburse the buyers of their shoes who complain about blisters and calf pain.
- Bare minimum. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p38
The article talks about the lightweight five fingered running shoes that has come into being after six years of criticism and lawsuits in the field of barefoot running from rubber soles manufacturer Vibram.
- VIBRAM USA. BASKIN, ANNA // Advertising Age;11/15/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 41, p16
The article focuses on the shoe industry company Vibram USA, discussing its successful introduction and marketing of a product line of athletic shoes.
- US: Vibram to invest $1.2m in footwear sole production. Smith, Katie // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);5/31/2014, p3
The article presents a reprint of the article "Vibram to Invest 1.2 Million Dollars in Footwear Sole Production" by Katie Smith, which appeared in the May 28, 2014 issue of the journal "Aroq-Just-Style.com (Global News)." The article reports that footwear sole manufacturer Vibram USA Inc. along...