Bob's Stores Sold to Private Equity Groups
- In Brief. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/20/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 38, p3
The article reports that the Bob's Stores division of Massachusetts-based TJX Cos. Inc. has been sold to Versa Capital Management and Crystal Capital. Terms of the deal are not disclosed. TJX has also changed its 2009 earnings guidance from continuing operations to $2.30. The company has...
- TJX Testing New Home Formats. CORRAL, CECILE B. // Home Textiles Today;2/25/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p32
The article reports on the plans of TJX Cos. Inc. to improve its home segments in the first half of 2008 in Massachusetts. Included in the plan is the company's evaluation of its new store prototype. Carol Meyrowitz, president and chief executive officer, claimed that execution was the reason of...
- TJX Cuts Guidance, But Seeks Expansion. Clark, Evan // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/12/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 101, p12
The article reports on TJX Cos. Inc. on its plan to lower third-quarter in its profits and reduce its full-year projections. The company also claimed that it will continue to merchandise and store locations in the weakening retail climate. According to Carol Meyrowitz, president and chief...
- TJX Companies Look to Expand Home. Corral, Cecile B. // Home Textiles Today;8/20/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p1
The article reports that TJX Cos. Inc. has outlined its expansion plan during the company's second-quarter earnings conference that was held in Framingham, Massachusetts in August 2007. The expansion plan follows the strong performance of the company in terms of sales of financial in the second...
- Meyrowitz Touts TJX Growth Opportunities. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/14/2012, Vol. 204 Issue 102, p2
The article reports on predictions made by Carol Meyrowitz, chief executive officer of off-price retailer The TJX Cos. Inc., on the growth of her company in 2013, discussing her plans to create an electronic commerce platform and the company's finances at the end of its third fiscal quarter,
- Home Still Cozy at TJX. // Home Textiles Today;12/2/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 27, p16
The article reports on the financial performance of the house furnishings firm TJX Cos. Inc. during the third quarter of 2013 by focusing its overall sales and net income, and further mentions views of the company chief executive officer (CEO) Carol Meyrowitz regarding their total home business.
- TJX ups FY guidance on "strong" Q1. Russell, Michelle // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);5/22/2015, p1
The article talks about the 2015 first-quarter performance of off-price retailer the TJX Companies who have upped their full-year earnings guidance and discusses comments from Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Carol Meyrowitz.
- Daily Quote. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/13/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 33, p2
The article presents quote from Carol Meyrowitz, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of TJX Cos. Inc., stating her confidence that the company would be able to continue to grow to $30 billion and beyond.
- TJX Swinging for the Fences. Corral, Cecile B. // Home Textiles Today;11/28/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p2
The article reports that TJX Companies Inc. (TJXCI) is ramping up its marketing budget to roll out this holiday season. Carol Meyrowitz, president of TJXCI, said that spending a little bit more on their marketing is a lot harder than hitting for thanksgiving through the holiday season. Meyrowitz...