ASHRAE Installs Officers and Directors
- Eye on People. // FFJournal;Oct2013, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p36
The article announces career developments involving executives in the U.S. manufacturing industry including Lee Ann Daniels as human resource manager at O'Neal Steel Inc., Jim Fields as sales manager at Techni Waterjet LLC as well as Monty Patton as operations manager at Central Tube and Bar Inc.
- Fielding Heads Men's Merchandising at J. Peterman Co. Palmieri, Jean E. // DNR: Daily News Record;1/19/98, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p2
The article announces that Jim Fielding was appointed head of men's merchandising at J. Peterman Co. in Lexington, Kentucky.
- ASHRAE installs new officers, directors. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Jul2009, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p10
The article announces career developments of several executives including Lynn Belenger as new president-elect of the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating & Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHAE), Ron Jarnagin as treasurer and Bill Bahnfleth, Jim Fields and Sheila Hayter as ASHAE's vice...
- In a Down Market, Restricted Shares Look Sweet. Moyer, Liz // American Banker;5/8/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 88, p13
Some chief executive officers (CEO) gave up in 2002 in cash and stock options, they may actually have gotten back in the form of restricted stock grants. William B. Harrison Jr., the CEO of J.P. Morgan Chase &Co., got a grant of $2.1 million restricted shares in 2002. Bank of America Corp.'s...
- The Two JPMorgans. Thomas Jr., Landon // New York;10/7/2002, Vol. 35 Issue 34, p22
Reports the role of William Harrison as chief executive officer at Morgan Chase in New York. Impact of the merger between Chase Manhattan and JPMorgan on the stocks of the company; Appointment of Geoffrey Boisi as investment-banking head; Reactions to the decision of Harrison to fire Boisi.
- LOBBYING WORLD. // Hill;1/14/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p15
The article announces career developments in the U.S. including the employment of Kara Calvert at Franklin Square Group, the inclusion of Jonathan Mantz to the BGR Group and the Richard Prince as vice president of Advanced Medical Technology Association.
- Managerial Career Coaching. Randolph, A. Benton // Training & Development Journal;Jul81, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p54
Focuses on career development coaching by managers. Career discussions between managers and their subordinates; Goal of general managers to help people develop the skills and knowledge needed to reach business objectives.
- You Want Me To Do What? Jones, Pamela R.; Kaye, Beverly; Taylor, Hugh R. // Training & Development Journal;Jul81, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p56
Examines the roles of managers as career coaches for their subordinates. Dual responsibilities of managers; Traditional roles of human resource development departments; Critical competencies; Elements of mentorship programs.
- How Executive Learn: the Move From Glitz to Guts. Bolt, James F. // Training & Development Journal;May90, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p83
Discusses methods for the education and training of executives. Costs associated with management education; Experiential learning; Feedback on management style. INSET: Eight Tips for Designing New Methods of Executive Education.